Trundle, The Troll of Map Control

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doogie Hueser MD

05-23-2011

I never get to low health while jungling with Trundle... I feel like Olaf is the only jungler who gets low.

HeinleinsBro

07-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindspin View Post
IMO trundle jungle is fail. You always have low health when jungling as Trundle and are susceptible to the other team's jungler ganking you. There are way better champions for jungling.

He's way more useful in a lane with his E, especially when paired with another champion. His passive can shine in a lane, and he doesn't fail nearly as hard.
Bullcrap. You are obviously doing it WRONG.

Th3Fruit

07-20-2011

i go wriggles / merc treads ona jungle trundle.. make jungling a breeze and nullifies any possible counterjungle

TurkeyBaconSub

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindspin View Post
IMO trundle jungle is fail. You always have low health when jungling as Trundle and are susceptible to the other team's jungler ganking you. There are way better champions for jungling.

He's way more useful in a lane with his E, especially when paired with another champion. His passive can shine in a lane, and he doesn't fail nearly as hard.
I disagree. Jungle Trundle doesnt drop below 40 percent health once he gets a 2nd level in rabid bite, which is typically level 2. With the right rune page and mastery set up he can sustain himself in the jungle for a good while with simply a vamp scepter and his passive. Trundle ganks are really good no matter what level they are so long as he has pillar and the person playing him positions him properly. He clears waves fairly quickly, can invade the enemies jungle fairly easily and is hard for the other jungler to kill and the other team to chase in the jungle because of how quickly he can escape with contaminate.

Trundle is a strong jungler who does many things well.

Offensive tree plus offensive runes means a fast jungle and quicker more powerful ganks, just sayin.

unR Mohrisbetter

07-20-2011

Max e before w. If you must, take 2 pts in w then max e. E offers so much to your team and level 1 w gives you enough speed to stick on a target if you have red. The cc reduction is amazing but merc treads + level 1 w is plenty.