Jungle Udyr advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricosuavexd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Hey, i've recently began jungling as master yi (maybe 50 or so games of it). my path is golems, wraiths, wolves, blue, back, golems, red, gank. with cloth armor / 5 health pots. is this build viable for udyr as well? and with the skill orders is the best order R - W - R - W - E? also looking for a good mastery build. thanks for any advice.

angel69SR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Cloth Armor and pots is Udyr's standard start. The thing with jungle Udyr is you want to gank ASAP. I go golem, wolves, back, lizard then GANK ALL DAY. Udyr really only ganks successfully when your enemy is overextended. Try to only gank lanes that are pushed. Any return trips to the jungle will be your choice in terms of route. Remember that udyr doesn't have an ult per se, so choosing which skills to max is critical. You wanna max Q first, with 2nd skill point in E for the stun. I run Smite and Ghost for summoner spells. I go 0.21.9 with masteries, with 1 point in neutral buff duration in utility tree.

Werevark

07-20-2011

I like to go Blue, wolves, wraiths, golems, b for boots, red, into ganking with cloth and 5 pots. For skilling order, I'd go R,W,R,E. You should pick up bear stance right as you gank.That usually gives the lanes time to push one way or another, and the boots help with it as well.

Hwa Ryun

07-20-2011

Udyr can go any route, and can start with almost anything. (though cloth and hp pots are by far the best option)

I do a: R,W,R,E,Q, then focus on whatever's needed. I do the basic aggressive path. (blue, wolves, wraiths, golems, lizard gank)