Story mode for each character?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KidNickaroo

Recruiter

01-21-2013

I thought of an idea that would make league really cool and get a better background on each champion so basically riot creates a story mode of the life's of each character. I know it will take a long time but just thought it was a cool idea. What do you guys think?

Lionant

01-21-2013

I think it would be freaking awesome, and I wish they would do it. But I don't think it would be popular, just because after you play it once you know what happens, and a lot of people probably just wouldn't be interested in it in the first place. It sounds like it would be impossible to make it multiplayer. It would take an incredible amount of resources and time to make a story mode for each champion, too. Maybe one day they would do something like this for each city or something, so you get to play through a story for all the characters in Piltover, Noxus, etc. Not likely but we can always dream...

Padookey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

That would be awesome.

StoicStare

01-22-2013

That would be a great idea. The could have modes that depict moments in the lore. Imagine playing as Garen when he rescued Jarvan........

shadooklaw

01-22-2013

LoL VN? Hell yeah!

Sammym3

01-22-2013

And of course, it could be another way to use Achievements and more Summoner Icons.

Spartan Buddhist

01-22-2013

Think of all the new maps and npc characters that would need to be made to fit all those stories...

Sarpon

01-24-2013

Swain's background? I think this thread just gave me an erection

SoresuMakashi

01-24-2013

I want to be in that battle where Karma watched on as Soraka struck Warwick down from the heavens, transfiguring him into a beast and in the process losing her divinity! Oh wait, I forgot, all Warwick did was drink an unstable potion...

Would be awesome to see story modes but it won't happen because of the massive resource requirements to make it. The only related idea even remotely feasible is a PvP story mode for each major faction, perhaps. e.g. Ionians have to try to repel a Noxian surprise attack, Demacia has to investigate a mysterious Shadow Isles entity, Zaun marches on Piltover etc.

Cards and Dice

01-28-2013

Great. This idea is actually great.

But what should they do about Jax?