Should MM be allowed to play at worlds?

No, hackers shouldnt be allowed in the LCS 174 64.93%
Yes, he served his time. 53 19.78%
Vulcan should be banned for having a hacker on their team. 41 15.30%
Voters: 268. You may not vote on this poll

Petition to Ban MM from Competitive Play/LCS, For his Involvment in a Hacking Group!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiIey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Mid or I Troll View Post
Whats neat about hackers making money off a game that they scammed and cheated to the top of?
you're a jerk,(Edit: typo) next year when TPF is in worlds we'll be laughing at vul**** for not picking us up(Edit: typo) as a sub. me and Greg are on good terms (Edit: typo) but we had no choice to remove him fromt the perez family since he was banned. But the perez family still has hopes to make it to the lcs (and worlds soon after) in the next season of league of legends. (Edit: typo)

Kendono

09-07-2013

Op wanted attention so badly. Pathetic trolling.

Meott

09-07-2013

Good grief, what an elaborate troll thread. Can we get this deleted, mods?

I Mid or I Troll

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUS Montplaisir View Post
The second you have the gall to up and call yourself a 'forum hero', instantly tells everyone with a working brain that you are not in fact what you claim to be. If you were actually interested in maintaining a level of integrity for either yourself, Riot Games, or the LCS, you would have contacted Riot and Vulcun directly via email and tried to ascertain the truth. Well, that's not true; you would've done your homework, noting that in the LCS rules that the the 'trade deadline' had come and gone, and then you would have contacted Riot with your suspicions and evidence...which you didn't actually have, right? Huh...maybe you had good intentions, but you really did drop the ball with this, eh? As I see it, you've needlessly slandered someone, tried to run Vulcun's name through the mud, and jerked quite a few people around, for...what, exactly? To..try and limit the opportunity of a player whom has already been punished accordingly for the crime he committed? The issue was dealt with; he's being monitored. Behaviour changes; people change. Until there's another issue, keep to your own business, its utterly pathetic trying to ruin someone's chances at success.
Vulcun Already confirmed that they were looking at him for a possible sub in season 4, i admit that i jumped the gun and thought that he might have been going to worlds. and your right i should have looked into that date. my bad....but none the less im simply asking the forums what their opinion is. riot punished him for what they think is fair. but is having a different opinion a crime? and judging by the poll its not an uncommon one. everyone here seems to be on the same page that he shouldnt be allowed to play for his past mistakes. will riot do anything about this? maybe....maybe not. but are we allowed to have opinions on if he should or not? HECK YEAH! and people might want to know this stuff about vulcun. i know personnaly i wont be cheering for them anymore because of them giving him a chance to try out despite him hacking my account, i personnally in my opinion believe that they shouldnt have given him that chance, my opinion is personnally they shouldnt have even let him try out do to his past actions as they dont want to associtiated with a hacker, although it appears that they feel differently (which is ok, they are allowed to have their opinions) and they believe that he is a good enough player (which he is quite skilled) however does that change how i feel about it? no. and if others want to feel the same way why shouldnt they know??

EspeonageTieler

09-07-2013

why in the **** are oyu trying to make it sound like vulCUN is trying to make a hacking team.......from tryin out some random player they think has skill at the game

Tiza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

09-07-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

OP is literally fabricating quotes and editing them in. Closing thread for flamebait and trolling.