Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should MM be allowed to play at worlds?

No, hackers shouldnt be allowed in the LCS 174 64.93%
Yes, he served his time. 53 19.78%
Vulcan should be banned for having a hacker on their team. 41 15.3%
Voters 268 .

Petition to Ban MM from Competitive Play/LCS, For his Involvment in a Hacking Group!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Mid or I Troll

09-07-2013

EDIT: Vulcan is now trying to bury this post. The good news is MM is off the team and isnt going to worlds, but dont let Vulcan get away without knowing how we feel.

Quote:
Mexican Menace:
Wow holy **** you actually made me lose my job because vulcan does not want to tarnish their reputation. I cant believe you would do something like this dude now they are completely denying even
contacting me

Quote:
V Zuna:
MM is a good player, I'm not so sure about his past, but that is behind him now. if the forums really doesn't believe he has changed we will move on, but i promise you that if we don't pick him up someone else will.

Turns out he isnt able to play at worlds, maybe they were just picking him up for season 4??
Quote:
RiotTiza:
Not sure where you're getting this info from... but it's all false. The LCS roster lock was weeks ago, anyway, so they hadn't have been able to add a sub for a little while. I don't know this guy and what your beef with him is, but please don't start rumors that affect other people.

We already have strict standards of conduct for LCS players, including subs, which is why you've seen harsher punishments for Elo boosting and bans for poor behavior in and out of the game itself. This kind of thing is taken very seriously by the LCS.

Quote:
V Gnomesayin:
Worlds? Who said anything about him going to worlds? We were simply just trying him out in case one of our subs left the team for season 4, but the forums have spoken and he will no longer be considered

Hello Everyone, many of you already know me, but for those who don't I am a forum hero around here for getting hacked back in 2012, and turning the forums on the hacker group that took my account, leading to all the members being banned.

Read the full story here http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2237989#

Now the Star player of their team is in talks with Vulcan to join as a sub.
THIS MAN HACKED INNOCENT PLAYERS AND NOW RIOT IS LETTING HIM GO TO WORLDS?!?
Last week Klats, who changed his name to Mexican Menace to trick people into believing in this scumbag, announced his return to league after being banned for Half A Year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW5-syHGtVM&feature=youtu.be
This Video was posted to http://theperezfamilygaming.blogspot.com/

So what do you guys think? Was a 6 month ban enough punishment for ruining the lives of thousands?
Should he be allowed to play at worlds? Are Vulcan At risk of losing their account to hackers? or worse....could Vulcan be planning to use this hacker for something more....Sinister?

East Coast Negro

09-07-2013

This ignominy will NOT be tolerated. This is slanderous and completely irrelevant information. Mods, pls remove.

Duckin Sicks 2

09-07-2013

Nobody loves you.

Bigorca2

09-07-2013

Quote:
Mexican Menace:
This ignominy will NOT be tolerated. This is slanderous and completely irrelevant information. Mods, pls remove.

Upvoted for great grammar and superb word choice.

Magnus Victoria

09-07-2013

"Ruined the lives of thousands" that's a bit dramatic.

Dredge Mammus

09-07-2013

Quote:
Mexican Menace:

Oh look at this, the "big" man wants to use big boy words.
Go back to hell and tell the Devil(Jason) that he can take his hacking and shove it up his ass.

Edit: Editing because he's even more dumb than I thought.

I Mid or I Troll

09-07-2013

Quote:
Magnus Victoria:
"Ruined the lives of thousands" that's a bit dramatic. Also, I don't Riot can ban him from pro play unless it was part of his original sentence. Either way Riot should be weary of him.

its riots game so they can do whatever they want, and only riot truly knows the final count, but i have talked to 17 people easy, so who knows how many he effected

East Coast Negro

09-07-2013

Quote:
Dredge Mammus:
Oh look at this, the "big" man wants to use big boy words.
Go back to hell and tell the Devil that he can take his hacking and shove it up his ass.

God is NOT real.

Dredge Mammus

09-07-2013

Quote:
Mexican Menace:
God is NOT real.

You don't know who Jason is do you?

I Mid or I Troll

09-07-2013

Quote:
Mexican Menace:
God is NOT real.

all the more reason riot should ban him