"Exclusive" skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marcu Deslyn

12-20-2009

has anybody else noticed that around half of the skins that it says are availible (right before a match, it shows u skins that champion has) are not in the store? nor is there any method of getting them. while 2 or 3 exclusive skins might be nice, half of the skins being exclusive is just dumb. plus, it would be nice if the skin said "exclusive" so that ppl didnt get their hopes up. some of the skins not in the stores include:

black/red minotaur
goth annie
ghost fiddlesticks
ghost gangplank
silver kayle
king rammus
human ryze
pink tristana
earnest elf tristana
pax cardmaster (twisted fate)
gray warwick
and old st. Zilean

why bother making these great skins if they arent even for sale. i know i would buy a few of these, and i bet other ppl would too. plz riot, make these skins (or at least most of them) not exclusive.

Beartooth

12-20-2009

earnest elf trist and old st. Zilean are coming out in a couple days, but I agree with you on the point of mentioning how they are/were available and a release date.

Dairy

12-20-2009

Nice I don't have to make new topic, this is what I just found out. Today I bought Warwick and I was thinkin' I could buy a skin for him as well, but something strange happened when I visited the STORE... there was no skin for him to buy. Just in the Champions menu. :/

Shadowclaimer

12-20-2009

Exclusive skins are exclusive for a reason, they are a status symbol, you bought the collector's edition? You deserve something to represent that, you beta tested? You get a skin for that.

This problem will be less lenient once every champion has at least one skin.

Also to note, the Ghost skins are just disabled, not exclusive, they are fixing a bug in the rendering engine before putting them live.