Rammus for Noxus?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claricorp

02-14-2011

ideologically its against rammus entire state of being.

rammus is also an armadillo.

Spitƒire

02-14-2011

What is with the extreme necro post?

Warren Buffet

02-14-2011

I would certainly expect Rammus to go Noxus. Look at it this way; he isn't really all that intelligent and can probably be persuaded pretty easily. 2nd who better to perform this persuasion than Warwick and Twitch two other sentient animal creatures. For the good guys I suppose you have Alistair and Nasus amongst others. No doubt Twitch will fill Rammus's feeble mind with illusions of grandeur where Rammus can take his place at beside Twitch on the throne as 2nd in command of the sewer domain. Rammus not really realizing or caring about how disgusting the sewers of Noxus are will no doubt take his offer without thinking

Selios

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Buffet View Post
I would certainly expect Rammus to go Noxus. Look at it this way; he isn't really all that intelligent and can probably be persuaded pretty easily. 2nd who better to perform this persuasion than Warwick and Twitch two other sentient animal creatures. For the good guys I suppose you have Alistair and Nasus amongst others. No doubt Twitch will fill Rammus's feeble mind with illusions of grandeur where Rammus can take his place at beside Twitch on the throne as 2nd in command of the sewer domain. Rammus not really realizing or caring about how disgusting the sewers of Noxus are will no doubt take his offer without thinking

According to the journal of justice, Twitch and Rammus ahve met, with Rammus greatly disliking the utterly insane rat.