Banshee Veil, your free life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevoutBeerKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2009

Last night I was playing as Nunu and this Fiddle is running down river, so I met him half way in dragon bush. I ult'd as he got to the bush and he started back to where he came from. I let AZ (ult) charge all the way because I figured he would either fear or crow me. Clearly in my ult Fiddle took no damage/slow because of BV... pretty gay.

Cepholar

12-20-2009

Banshee's Veil: ~3k

Absolute Zero dealt 375 / 550 / 750 (+3 per ability power) magic damage. Cooldown 0 seconds.

Ice blast: Cooldown 6 seconds.

(Data from game Database)

Well lets see, you could ice blast, removing veil's effectiveness, then pop absolute zero, keeping in mind, ice blast will hit as about your absolute zero begins casting.

3 damage per ability power per damage?! 0 cooldown? why are you crying? hell blow your ulti early, remove the BV spell block, cast ice blast, run up, ulti again.

Walk away fatter.

Nerf Nunu's ultimate please.

Zirun

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepholar View Post
0 cooldown? why are you crying? hell blow your ulti early, remove the BV spell block, cast ice blast, run up, ulti again.
Somebody doesn't know that the game database frequently has things displayed incorrectly/out of date/just wrong in general!

He's right, though. If you see they have a veil, use Ice Blast first. It's not like Ice Blast has a really long cooldown or anything like that.