I'm glad you have fun 0-X-0 ranked player!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeeNaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

This is a problem, but would be less of a problem if they would release a draft pick mode for normal games.

Rainbowgasm

12-08-2010

Posting in a not quite epic but has some good points made thread

ihatehumans

Adjudicator

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadi View Post
1550. Not even trying.

Maybe if you aren't good enough to get to 1550 without trying you shouldn't play ranked.
Hrmmm, perfect example of the kind of guys I get in my game.

"DERP Solo queue is easy cos I made it this far easily. I don't need to try stfu, I'm only feeding cos of u."

The term YMMV applies here, it stands for "Your Mileage May Vary" and it means that for each person, a different experience occurs.

So while you easily win your way to 1550+ I am probably on the opposing team struggling to carry absolute fail players. You end up feeling like a pro because you dominate your lane and get fed by the downsie player, then proceed to stomp in team fights as 3-4 players on my team are also terrible.

Try playing ranked 5s and getting 1700+ ELO, then I will believe that you have the similar struggles to me. Getting 1600+ ELO in premades is one of the easiest tasks, it's WAY easier than even reaching 1300 in solo queue. If you struggle with that then it's pretty clear to me that you're probably the guy I get on my team when I duo with my friends who says I'M HIGHER RATED THAN YOU SO STFU and then proceeds to fail and feed, sometimes we can carry you, but sadly, too often you're just proof of the terrible solo queue system.

P.S. Oh look YOU have played ranked 5s and have lost 3 games before even breaking 1300 ROFL! Do you know how easy the games are at that level? It's like winning a 1000 rated solo queue game! Man, Riot should probably check this stuff out hey?

Fianchetto

12-10-2010

I don't recall ever having a player with no kills or assists and multiple deaths ever saying that he/she had fun. I just don't hear that from terrible players, especially not in ranked.

ihatehumans

Adjudicator

12-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fianchetto View Post
I don't recall ever having a player with no kills or assists and multiple deaths ever saying that he/she had fun. I just don't hear that from terrible players, especially not in ranked.
Well obviously putting say 2-X-3 or something isn't going to get across the point, since many games I have won with a 2-0-3 or a 2-1-3 record.

I OFTEN hear from feeders saying they are having fun, or that it's just a game, or that I'm a try hard etc etc. It makes me sad face

NursŤ Redheart

12-10-2010

This is a great example of why the people who go 0-x-0 should get out of the game. forget banning, that takes to long. they should quit immediatly.

RHINO Mk II

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatehumans View Post
While it's super cool that you personally have such an awesome life and perfect mental balance, please consider those of us less gifted. If you aren't trying your very hardest to win, then please play in custom games, thank you
Fixed it for you. I refuse to get publicly ranked with random teammates in a team game, so people who troll normal games piss me off. Even in normal games, please try your best and don't give up because of a small setback early on. There are those of us who have a lot more fun if the team we are playing with is trying to win just like we are.

simplyskyler

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJon117 View Post
Agreed, +10.There are normal games for a reason, I don't understand why they must ruin ranked games for me,
To be honest, I don't even want to see that when playing Normal games. Make them go to Custom games. =.=