I'm glad you have fun 0-X-0 ranked player!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ihatehumans

Adjudicator

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODonnell View Post
tldr: ihatehumans stuck at 1350 elo. proceed to laugh
Oh no you didn't!

But yes, sad face

You have no idea. I almost can't enjoy the game anymore because every game I have to deal with COMPLETE ******s! I miss the days where I could solo queue in to 9 other decent players and play an intense game... These days I solo queue and it's GUARANTEED at least 4 of the 9 players are painfully bad... if I'm lucky there are as many or more on the opponents team as mine, more likely not

Riot, please, PLEASE merge solo and premade ladders! I miss being able to escape ELO hell by playing with 2+ good players!

Warbéar

12-08-2010

I had leavers in my last few games. Some BR premades. 2 games the leavers had "class", and they had most of the teams kills, so when they left were were 3 underfed dps and me as support. I don't mind a **** player leaving, however, when my 19-3 anivia leaves 3 games in a row I want to kick a puppy and punch a few hundred kittens.

DravenLives

12-08-2010

I think there should definitely be a system in place where consistent leave/afk/intentional feeders are matched in their own little category away from serious players who care and will try to win even when it's 20-60 and they can 1v5 you. (I won one of those with sivir, push and run)

I just hate quitting, I really do, and it sucks a lot for me when everyone surrenders, or people afk/leave, because I have seen some crazy turnarounds and I refuse to give up. so match me with some other people who aren't just gonna quit when things look bad.

TPJohn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

Oh whaaa my ranked game matters sooooo much. Get over yourselves it's a game, and meant to be so. Just because BAD players play Ranked as soon as they hit 30 cause everyone and their mom says that Normal is terrible doesn't mean you get to cry about it.

Wertty

12-08-2010

Yeah, normal's better than ranked for this.
Less leavers, less feeders, and people actually do care about team comp.
That and I'm just more willing to play whatever when I'm not forced to pick a character I don't like just to fill a role. I love playing rammus but I can't pick him in ranked because the other team gets first pick 99% of the time. And those times when I'm captain I'm not really sure if I can trust any of my teammates to pick a carry and not feed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPJohn View Post
Oh whaaa my ranked game matters sooooo much. Get over yourselves it's a game, and meant to be so. Just because BAD players play Ranked as soon as they hit 30 cause everyone and their mom says that Normal is terrible doesn't mean you get to cry about it.
Why do you even play a game based on beating another team if you don't make it a point to or enjoy...beating the other team?
I'll bet those guys playing basketball would just love it if you joined in on their game and ran around the court with their ball for an hour telling them to catch you if they want it or kept passing it to the other team for giggles. JUST A GAME.

Amadi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatehumans View Post
If you aren't trying your very hardest to win, then please play in normal games, thank you
1550. Not even trying.

Maybe if you aren't good enough to get to 1550 without trying you shouldn't play ranked.

S1AL

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPJohn View Post
So you're bad and make up for it by acting like you don't care. Gotcha.

BroForgotnglory

12-08-2010

if you cant enjoy a game while your loosing you shouldnt be playing the game to begin with. Coming from an occassional feeder (pantheon ult bug is so dang op).

would you rather have a player get mad that there feeding? personally i wouldnt, a mad feeder eventually becomes a ragequit .

Sumpdyr

12-08-2010

Now, what if he's actually playing the best he can, but still ends up with a bad score?

Fulgwar

12-08-2010

The title made the real men of genius jingle pop into my head and LOL. +1

"our hats off to you mister 0/X/0 but having fun guy!!"