I'm glad you have fun 0-X-0 ranked player!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ihatehumans

Adjudicator

12-08-2010

You must have amazing zen, you must have perfect chi! To enjoy the game while feeding in my ranked game, because you don't care about team-comp/champion-balance/try-harding/K-D-A/team-work/ranking really makes you such a well balanced person.

We aren't all like you though, playing a ranked ladder in a competitive game some of us need to at least attempt to win to have fun, and even require the occasional win to enjoy themselves. I know, how sad that I would take a game so seriously, but perhaps for some reason I need the solace of winning a game. Maybe IRL I'm having school/work/relationship/money/family problems or maybe I don't even have much of an outside life and consider this game a worthy spending of time.

While it's super cool that you personally have such an awesome life and perfect mental balance, please consider those of us less gifted. If you aren't trying your very hardest to win, then please play in normal games, thank you

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

Agreed, +10.There are normal games for a reason, I don't understand why they must ruin ranked games for me,

EuryBartleby

12-08-2010

Well said.

ODonnell

12-08-2010

tldr: ihatehumans stuck at 1350 elo. proceed to laugh

StanDarsh22

12-08-2010

mhm

hell even practice games for the people who are just fooling around

can you say aram?

GunnaGitcha

12-08-2010

ihatehumans thread. all posts are now bolded.

Eltherian

12-08-2010

ihatehumans has spoken, we must now type in bold.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

TandemX

12-08-2010

Mm I want video of riot employees playing solo q rank.

Seiuchi

12-08-2010

Maybe they are trying their hardest, but they just don't understand that you have to play more conservatively after you die the first time or you'll just keep dying.

Xozzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

The amount of idiots is really getting annoying, just had two leavers in two games in a row who left because they raged for no reason at all