Champion Sale: 50% Off The Winners of the Ionia vs. Noxus Grudge Match

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AGucciCow

12-08-2010

to bad i already have these heros ((

Nicholbert

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFkilleR View Post
Who the hell wastes RP to unlock champions?
I do. I will support this game any way that I can. For a free game, a lot of people sure feel entitled to complain.

I buy RP on a monthly to biweekly basis. I buy tons of skins, and am building up the champ collection. I haven't even gotten to them all, but I don't care. Riot deserves every penny, even with their "faults".

I am pulling for Noxus on this one. My heart belongs to them as Sion was my first champ. Plus I want to buy Rammus soon, and if they win, then the trigger is pulled at 50% off.

Emil201

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

Okay, here is my understanding on IP sales. It will be fun to do, but...

Riot brought an amazing game and ONLY the skins and a couple of other perks can ONLY be bought by IP. You guys really should be

thankful they didn't make all the content in the game only by RP, or most of it. It's an amazing game and Riot really cares about the players,

but they need to have an allowance to feed themselves and their families. Please consider!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leastwise Riot considers and respects all players and gives us sales, compared to other games which have 25 percent of content for only

in-game cash, please understand before posting ignorant judgments.

By buying in-game content with Riot Points, you are supporting the developers and giving them inspiration to enhance the game and make

it even better. Thank you.

- Emil

FargoKraft

12-08-2010

wait- why did th efirst post get so many under ratings? lol aren't sales a good thing?

JrBizzleMyNizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

Rooting for Ionia to win since the new Udyr EPIC skin was just released I would like to purchase him and skin

ÅltegøTheShaper

12-08-2010

Also, any champ that isn't over 3150 (meaning the 4800 and 6300 prices) isn't or at least SHOULDNT be bought with RP, it's just not smart or worth it. This event isn't even worth looking into, and if you are looking forward to buying a champ with RP well then you are either A) Supporting this game in a ridiculous fashion or B) Just aren't a very smart/patient enough person to buy one with IP.

I digress. =/

Accended

12-08-2010

make their skins cheaper UDYR IS DA MAN

Miirik

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prospek View Post
Haha anyway, Noxus's champs are gonna win. They only have to ban irelia or mumu and its gg.

Their team is sustained dps, they have very little burst but MASSIVE survivability.

This is going to be a very long TT match for whats at stake, but I actually forsee ionia making the first move for a kill.

Ionia has 4 stuns, 2 from amumu (unless ult is not a stun but a snare? 1 highly repeatable (udyr bear), and shen has a taunt.

noxus has 2.5 stuns, 1.5 from rammus (powerball is a minor knock-up sort of deal), 1 hard stun from sion.

I suspect every character of both teams to have Merc treads, and there will be wards EVERYWHERE.

MrQuackers

Recruiter

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miirik View Post
Their team is sustained dps, they have very little burst but MASSIVE survivability.

This is going to be a very long TT match for whats at stake, but I actually forsee ionia making the first move for a kill.

Ionia has 4 stuns, 2 from amumu (unless ult is not a stun but a snare? 1 highly repeatable (udyr bear), and shen has a taunt.

noxus has 2.5 stuns, 1.5 from rammus (powerball is a minor knock-up sort of deal), 1 hard stun from sion.

I suspect every character of both teams to have Merc treads, and there will be wards EVERYWHERE.
It's a 5v5 at Summoner's Rift not TT.
There's actually more champions available than the ones on sale, http://www.leagueoflegends.com/ionianoxus2010

Benign Hero

12-08-2010

Why would anyone spend RP on champions? RP is for skins, IP is for champions/runes. I've never got the point of these pointless RP champion sales...