Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sale: 50% Off The Winners of the Ionia vs. Noxus Grudge Match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrinityCloud

12-08-2010

Who the hell wastes RP to unlock champions?

Crimson Rose

12-08-2010

could have made it an skin sale.

also, no veigar skin again.

-1 OP useless sale.

Hånækîllër

12-08-2010

who would spent riot points to buy a 1350 champ???

Powermad3

12-08-2010

Curses, I want Ionia to win so I can purchase Amumu, but I want Noxus to win because Rammus is my main and I want to see that side win.

maxterdexter

12-08-2010

I'm fine with the sellection, but It would be better if you selected one of the 6300IP/9xxRP for Ionia and keep the prices balanced.

Don't take vlad out and balance them the other way around!!

MrQuackers

Recruiter

12-08-2010

Wow. When I read http://www.leagueoflegends.com/ionianoxus2010 I thought it would be all champions on those teams, but now I see it says select. :|

Now it's just a normal match with a few high ranked summoners. Making it all 10 champions or an IP sale would've been more beneficial for the community. The summoners get IP and RP where the rest of us get nothing. Why? Because we're not a high rank like them and weren't chosen. This is more of an event for the 10 summoners instead of a community event.

Thanks Riot.

ÅltegøTheShaper

12-08-2010

Quote:
Moneypenny:
From Friday, December 10th, through Monday, December 13th, select champions representing the winner of the Ionia versus Noxus Grudge Match (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/ionianoxus2010) will be available at 50% off.

The battle for the fate of Ionia goes down at 6:00 PM PST on December 10th. When the match is concluded the winning team’s champion sale will begin in the Store.

If the Ionia Defenders win:
Amumu (regularly 585 RP) will be only 292 RP!
Shen (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!
Udyr (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!

If the Noxus Conquerors win:
Sion (regularly 585 RP) will be only 292 RP!
Rammus (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!
Vladimir (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!

After Monday, December 13th, these champions will return to their regular prices. Click on the Champions tab in the Store to purchase these discounted winning champions.

Yeah, sorry for the -1 but.... this is just generally a bad idea... Now if the skins for those champs went for sale for like 50%-75% then we're talking a deal to look forward to.

Zaos Naria

12-08-2010

Should have been 50% off Ip for all champions of winning side and 75% off Ip of the losing team

encano

12-08-2010

wouldnt be better if u guys put some for sale in IP?
would be so cool...

Zoro

Recruiter

12-08-2010

Quote:
MrQuackers:
Wow. When I read http://www.leagueoflegends.com/ionianoxus2010 I thought it would be all champions on those teams, but now I see it says select. :|

Now it's just a normal match with a few high ranked summoners. Making it all 10 champions or an IP sale would've been more beneficial for the community. The summoners get IP and RP where the rest of us get nothing. Why? Because we're not a high rank like them and weren't chosen. This is more of an event for the 10 summoners instead of a community event.

Thanks Riot.

qft

I own most of those champions on sale and have no interest in the others that I don't own. Oh well at least I hope the match can be livestreamed :/