Champion Sale: 50% Off The Winners of the Ionia vs. Noxus Grudge Match

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ÅltegøTheShaper

12-08-2010

There's all these people who post about being ungrateful about this sale and all... I personally am not being ungrateful. I'm just saying that Riot should think about their long-time fans/gamers that have been with them and playing this game for a long time now, thus meaning that they have put in PLENTY of game time to already have racked up IP to buy anything and everything they would want/need to purchase via IP. So tell me, why would any of the people out there that have been here so long care about buying champs with money that they most likely already have or have no interest in? Hence the asking of a skin sale so we can put money towards something we DON'T already have. Go ahead, read the above comments on the previous pages, there were quite a few talking about how they already have these champs.

Jgs25

12-08-2010

I don't like Noxus, Ionia is better in every way I don't care if Noxus has the advantage with Champions.

Ludwic

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFkilleR View Post
Who the hell wastes RP to unlock champions?
The people who like to play different champions but don't have the time to amass high amounts of IP each week.

Torban

12-08-2010

I see they unlocked this topic again.

Febreze Freshnes

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
From Friday, December 10th, through Monday, December 13th, select champions representing the winner of the Ionia versus Noxus Grudge Match will be available at 50% off.

The battle for the fate of Ionia goes down at 6:00 PM PST on December 10th. When the match is concluded the winning teams champion sale will begin in the Store.

If the Ionia Defenders win:
Amumu (regularly 585 RP) will be only 292 RP!
Shen (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!
Udyr (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!

If the Noxus Conquerors win:
Sion (regularly 585 RP) will be only 292 RP!
Rammus (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!
Vladimir (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!

After Monday, December 13th, these champions will return to their regular prices. Click on the Champions tab in the Store to purchase these discounted winning champions.
Riot, I am disappoint.
Despite the high stakes created by the lore (which I enjoy) this sale fails in making me any more interested seeing as how money is already sucked out of my pocket. Many things could have been done to improve this attempt. Some love for ip users, or added skin sale would make me, and I am sure many others much more interested. Ho Hum. Hope others are as excited as I'm not.

FOR IONIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Udyr gonna run this show!!!!!!!!!!! If not banned... XD