Champion Sale: 50% Off The Winners of the Ionia vs. Noxus Grudge Match

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kivarra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

Before taking IP prices into account, I found it odd to have only 1 "new" champion included in this sale for the Noxus win, while the Ionia win has 2 "new" champions. I personally bought the "original" 40 champions through the 2 bundles, as I found that the quickest way to get these champions.

I am personally cheering on the Ionia Defenders; I need both Shen and Udyr (as well as Ezreal...) on their team, while Miss Fortune is the only champion I lack from the Noxus Conquerers and she is not in the sale.

So... all lore loyalties aside:
Go Ionia! D-fence! D-fence!

PirateDook

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-08-2010

in the quiet words of the armadillo, "ok"

but this sale is wicked, i own them all already but it's nice to see champion sales are coming back. even though majority of any player that's been playing for over a month or 2 owns them already. but hopefully it allures the new children into buying RP.
perhaps we can have 6 new skins to be made from thi.

hyliandanny

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
From Friday, December 10th, through Monday, December 13th, select champions representing the winner of the Ionia versus Noxus Grudge Match will be available at 50% off.

The battle for the fate of Ionia goes down at 6:00 PM PST on December 10th. When the match is concluded the winning teamís champion sale will begin in the Store.

If the Ionia Defenders win:
Amumu (regularly 585 RP) will be only 292 RP!
Shen (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!
Udyr (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!

If the Noxus Conquerors win:
Sion (regularly 585 RP) will be only 292 RP!
Rammus (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!
Vladimir (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!

After Monday, December 13th, these champions will return to their regular prices. Click on the Champions tab in the Store to purchase these discounted winning champions.
This is pretty cool!

Garion

12-08-2010

ppl downvoting discounts.... i am at awe...

Hecatus

12-08-2010

GJ Riot.

Discount champions that have been out forever because people w/ RP totally don't use it for skins/new champs instead? (And everyone else that wanted em IP farms...?)

Try discounting skins or something if ya'll want your hoax to sell better.

OxBaker

12-08-2010

Come on RIOT! It's Christmas and we all know how generous you can be so what say regardless who wins, the champs from both sides go on sale? Santa's watching for your positive response!

Osirris

12-08-2010

Hope noxus wins so I don't feel dumb for buying udyr a week before.

Akittie

12-08-2010

when exactly will be that match=?

SuperEiyo

12-08-2010

Why not make IP champion discounts?

Lolily

12-08-2010

IP champion discounts, understandable.

But RP? Really?