Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I know someone being boosted.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peakes

09-04-2013

I am quite aware that someone I know (not even an acquaintance) is being elo boosted by a plat player. The person being boosted was at Bronze 4 and currently 3 almost 2. The plat's intention is to get his friend to gold by end of S3. Should let it be or take further action? It's bothering me that I worked hard for my spot in gold but I also feel like it's none of my business. Your opinions?
And I know this guy is being boosted because he even said he is and streams it. The Bronze's LoLKing profile is also a "dead giveaway" - Charles Ramsey.

Edit: He's playing on the Bronze account not duo'ing, just to clarify.

Pfft

09-04-2013

giv naem pls so we banner hem

Enjuine

09-04-2013

I think you can submit support tickets for that, if you actually have evidence/argument etc.

Blind Fury

09-04-2013

Cheating is Cheating

ChromeriaGuile

09-04-2013

Report the incident to Riot's Ticket/customer support team, preferably with a screenshot of the incident.

They'll handle it. Don't call them out on the forums because it'll just get you banned from posting.

Peakes

09-04-2013

Yeah, I wasn't planning on calling them out here... Just unreasonable to do that.

Jim Jìm

09-04-2013

liar. according to GD it's impossible to get out of bronze.

Peakes

09-04-2013

Quote:
Jim Jìm:
liar. according to GD it's impossible to get out of bronze.

Dang, you caught me. I was lying.

OCD2

09-04-2013

Quote:
OrcTamer:
Cheating is Cheating

How is it cheating?

Lol why allow duo if you cant have a higher level friend boost you??

If Im silver and play with my gf who is bronze and I help her get silver is that 'cheating' ... lol

Peakes

09-04-2013

Quote:
OCD2:
How is it cheating?

Lol why allow duo if you cant have a higher level friend boost you??

If Im silver and play with my gf who is bronze and I help her get silver is that 'cheating' ... lol

I think you misunderstood and it's my fault since I didn't mention it, I will now.
But, the plat is playing on the Bronze account not duo'ing. I don't mind duo'ing since they both are still putting in effort but him playing on his account? What a shame.