Reselling.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alkaizer

12-20-2009

Sorry if i'm posting in the wrong sub, couldn't find where to post this.

As many know, IP are used to buy several things, especially runes. As the tier of the runes go higher, the prices become much greater as well. I believe there should be a way to dispose of the runes, and I mean, by SELLING the runes.
For newbies who have bought the wrong runes, or have no idea what they were doing, I believe quite afew of them have some runes stored away and probably would never be using them.
There are also cases where for example, you have bought several mana regen runes, but you decided to focus on a character that doesn't need them, for example, Mundo... Then what's the point of keeping them?

Thus, by giving players an option to resell the runes, for perhaps, 25%/50%/75% of the rune's original price would greatly help players. It will also give them back some allowance to spend on other runes or shop for other things that they believe would serve a better purpose.

Shadowmant

12-20-2009

The have a feaure called a combiner. You can merge 2 runes to produce a new (but random) rune of the same tier or 5 runes to produce a rune of the next tier with no level restrictions.

It's a roll of the dice if you get something useful but still a nice feature if you have useless runes laying around.

Alkaizer

12-20-2009

Yes I know, but what I'm asking for is something MORE than just combining and get a same value or better rune. But to have an option to sell away the rune for the IP where you can spend elsewhere.

Swiftstar88

12-20-2009

The combiner is currently useless due to the fact that the runes you get are random. I don't think runes should be sellable, but I think that the combiner needs to be less random so it actually has a point.

SnowFall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

this is a good idea
sup