Nerf yi already!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phrozt

12-20-2009

I mean seriously... being able to repeatedly use your ult back to back to back to back???

Chemical Plant

12-20-2009

If only more people posted well thought out threads like this.

Phrozt

12-20-2009

That's just the thing.. it's so blatantly stupid that it doesn't need a lot of explaination.

Pieceofcandy

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozt View Post
I got owned by Yi and am too lazy/stupid to try to counter him. I've come here to cry to people who will ignore/confirm my idiocy.
Oh ok.

Phrozt

12-20-2009

oh no.. I own on him too.. it's just way to OP. If he gets any type of leg up at all, he can pretty much destroy a team on his own.

Pieceofcandy

12-20-2009

Same with any carry hero in the game.

Your argument is invalid.

In short. Scrubs owning scrubs does not warrant a hero revamp/nerf.

EchoRex

12-20-2009

@OP: You're bad and you should feel bad.

Phrozt

12-20-2009

Sorry... why am I bad again? It's an imbalance.. I've noticed it playing the champ and playing against the champ. I have more wins than losses and almost all I do is pug... so obviously I'm not bad. Far be it for me to think that champs in a game that just came out of beta might still need a bit of work.

Pieceofcandy

12-20-2009

You are bad because you complain about about a champ that you can counter. There is no problem with the champ, how you play is the problem.

Yi is fine.

Moving on.

Milskidasith

12-20-2009

Yi sucks if you stun him (even moreso than other carries, since he has no crowd control). Yi can easily be countered with an executioner's calling, due to the fact almost every yi relies on lifesteal to stay alive during his ultimate (he's a squishy, squishy dude.)

Yes, if you go pubstomp against teams without a good stun, he's going to win. But early game he can't do much against the people he slaughters later, and early and lategame, a well built caster with a stun can OHKO him, if he/she has a bit of team support.