Good combos (post what you know)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tonycakes

01-19-2011

So far my favorite combo has been Blitzcrank and Anivia if played with good Blitz or switching Blitz with Pantheon if your friend is not a great hooker.

My second favorite combo is Galio and Nunu both with flash Galio going in first and using his ultimate and Nunu following directly after. In a single game Nunu had 3 quadra kills...

What are your favorite effective combos?

GodofMountainDew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

Well you almost had my favorite combo as yours. Pantheon + Blitz, so OP early game.

Pantheon stuns first and uses HSS, meanwhile blitz gets into position so the enemy can get grabbed back behind pantheon, uses his knock up, then the two of you just autoattack til they're dead if they aren't already. The addition of summoner spells like exhaust or ignite will allow you to kill literally anyone early.

Last time a friend and I used this our 2v2 lane was 6 - 0 before 10 minutes.

Tonycakes

01-19-2011

The reason I like Anivia more is because she is ranged and her burst is better then Pantheons in my opinion lvl 3 her stun (double hit) and ice pick do amazing amounts of damage. I've had similar games where Anivia and Pant get our stacks of soulstealer/occ and Levi to 20 by minute 18

AntSharK

01-19-2011

Singed + Udyr.
It's not gimmicky or straightforward like blitz + anything, but it's the perfect balance between protecting your own carries and killing enemy squishies

RoflTroll

01-19-2011

Sion + Zilean

Sion stun (if enemy's running, Zilean haste him) and shield, Zilean put bomb on Sion.

Sion stun, shield/bomb explode, hilarity.

The haste from Zilean makes it so that anyone without hard stun of some kind is unlikely to get away.

Ekir Atari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

I've found good results with Karthus + Ryze. Both very nukey and Ryze can not only root someone for easy Karthus Q's, but can severely lower their magic resistance with his E. Couple that with Karthus' W and you have a good chance of either negating their MR entirely or even taking them below zero for some amplified ownage.

stonedoncalpol

01-19-2011

Ap shaco with blitz. Build a jitb nest, grab, jobs a good 'un

ThanatosAUS

01-19-2011

Malzahar and Warwick, twin suppression.

hydrogencar

01-19-2011

Jungle Rammus + Fiddle.
Jungle Fiddle + Rammus.

3 sec taunt.
3 sec fear.
2 aoe ults.

Also with Ryze + Pantheon on one lane it's nearly impossible to not get first blood/gold and exp advantage early.

Edit: Zilean Singed.
Singed takes boots early with masteries + movement quints, Zilean puts BOMB and SPEED on him. Can't run away and enjoy taking Fling + Zileans bomb + Poison + possibly another bomb.

Mezmrick

01-19-2011

Alistar Taric was one of my favorite combos. Super tanky, two stuns one being ranged, two heals, and actually a lot of burst. Couldn't really harass us and if you gave us the opportunity we make you hurt.

Alistar and Blitz were great for similar reason. We want you at our tower thats were you're going.

Shen and Panth is one of my favorite, absurd team ganks, lots of CC Burst and quite Tanky. Turning around a gank with them is too great. TF and Shen were fun too for similar reasons.