Journal of Justice: Announcement of the Ionia/Noxus Grudge Match Summoner and Spoils

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shigoshi

12-10-2010

GLORY FOR IONIA, now noxus; pack your bags and get going!

Reiyson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2010

Disappointed...D: Lost the bet. Darn you Noxus!! What happened there? No offense as well but...Noxus took until the end of the game to actually kill someone. That Udyr..Wow. I give my awe to that manbear.

MartinPotato

12-10-2010

Ionia!

RatBoweR

12-11-2010

Udyr u the man or animal for tt matter

Demonicous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

ok in all honesty it seems the threat of the Void is an empty one at the moment... all the fans ever hear now is Ionia vs Noxus... in the lore, in the fan arguments so on and so forth... dont get me wrong the match was amazing... but all the buildup to what is in the Void has gotten stale... i beleive the anticipation is gone... you have Cho'Gath, Kog'Maw, and Malzahar threatening all of Valoran with dark promisses... are they finally going to issue an official challenge to the league for a chance to take an official foothold in Valoran? or are their threats empty? i can see those 3 in a LIVE match with 2 other sick and twisted recruits like Veigar, Fiddlesticks taking on Valoran's best... an Ionian/Noxian alliance to hold back the representatives of the void... Kassadin would be a must because he beleives whats in the Void should stay there even though he is crazy, Garen, Swain, Xin Zhao and Katarina are some names i can throw out there to oppose them... is the Void going to make a statement or no?

JotunWolf

12-11-2010

Wow Noxus got crushed, i hope you guys address that in the next issue.
And for my battle suggestion i say Demacia breaks the stalemate and goes on the offensive against Noxus now that they have been weakened. FOR DEMACIA!

And champion wise i say we need more Demacians and Void creatures (cho, kog, and malz are about it) (kass is kind of anti void, like batman dark but good (skin suggestion))

Emrakul15

12-11-2010

Quote:
The two items that the League has selected are a pair of boots and an item from the famed artificer Doranís collection. Both items grant unique abilities compared to the existing boots and Doranís items currently available. The item selected for sale will be dedicated in the winning city-stateís honor.
What are those unique Doran items?
Do winners of those macthes really get different items than everyone else?
Talk about unfair advantage much?

Or can all people buy those special doran items o0?

Disillusion

12-11-2010

These new 15% CDR boots ought to put a few other boots out of commission, such as Berserker Greaves. On champs that depend on getting Max CDR, this even frees up one item for more AP or defense. You may even get away with different masteries or runes if you take the 15% from the boots.

I get a feeling it will be nerfed to 10%.

Emrakul15

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusion View Post
These new 15% CDR boots ought to put a few other boots out of commission, such as Berserker Greaves. On champs that depend on getting Max CDR, this even frees up one item for more AP or defense. You may even get away with different masteries or runes if you take the 15% from the boots.

I get a feeling it will be nerfed to 10%.
Where do you got the information about these CDR Boots?