Yi is useless now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drizen

12-19-2009

EDIT: Never mind.

prYzm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2009

im confused, they didnt actually make any changes to yi this patch. what exactly about his is bad?

LadyOfTheNight

12-19-2009

omg are u kidding me yi is under powered? More like the most over powered hero in the game right now, and he needs some extreme nerfing, i dont know if someone bugged there game but the last one i played in a lvl 15 yi came behind a turret and killed our whole team and healed durring it from a so called life steal, when he had absolutely no items for life steal! He ruined that entire game, it might be that one guy had a "cheat" of some kind but if not he needs to be seriousely nerfed.

Drizen

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by prYzm View Post
im confused, they didnt actually make any changes to yi this patch. what exactly about his is bad?
Are you sure he wasn't adjusted this patch? Maybe I must've just been having several really unfortunate games then, but before the patch I was doing fine with Yi and all of the sudden since then I can't seem to get any damage off even in late game. I remember at level 18 I was breaking 300 damage rating, but now it seems to be lucky to reach 240. I guess I'll take another look and see if I'm still noticing it.

LadyOfTheNight

12-19-2009

maybe it was the yi i was vsing and i really am considering he butgged it... ive never seen a yi that over powered ever

KlockworK

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizen View Post
Are you sure he wasn't adjusted this patch? Maybe I must've just been having several really unfortunate games then, but before the patch I was doing fine with Yi and all of the sudden since then I can't seem to get any damage off even in late game. I remember at level 18 I was breaking 300 damage rating, but now it seems to be lucky to reach 240. I guess I'll take another look and see if I'm still noticing it.
Yeah... take a look at the patch notes before you start ranting about "changes".

Just a few minutes ago, a Yi player on our team killed all 5 of the opposing team in one go, with minimal help from us, and everyone was 18.

Dancing Cow

12-19-2009

Not only is Yi still a force to be reckoned with, he has an awesome looking skin.

JackCrow

Adjudicator

12-19-2009

I love watching people feed trolls.

If you arent a troll, then I apologize.

Drizen

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackCrow View Post
I love watching people feed trolls.

If you arent a troll, then I apologize.
Cute. Well regardless that he may not have been nerfed, the complaining that he should be is still nonsense. As long as the other team can keep him locked down Yi is still squishy as ever.

JackCrow

Adjudicator

12-19-2009

Im not saying he should be nerfed, Im saying that if you know how to use him hes one of the best heroes in the game, and have on multiple occasions watched him solo a fed chogath.

On the same note, I've solod a bad yi with Ashe.