[Much needed] "Announcer variants"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0ctaNe

12-07-2010

Ok, so its a simple question. Is it possible to implement sound packs into the Store or make them a game option. The current announcer seems like a flustered old lady, sounds rude im sorry but i do wish there was a change.

Its just i wouldn't mind a change of announcers, male, younger female, More lol's kinda announcer pack. All to suit you.

Obviously its more work for you, at riot, hiring voice artists, if you dont already have some, and the costs.

But im sure in the end it would pay off as its another thing people would go, "Wow that sounds so cool", and buy it.

yes im speaking money, but hey if the announcer is what terns people away from this game its just another way to bring them back.

SheepKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

Agreed!

BetterThanKeegan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2010

That would be a really cool idea and add more customization because i know the current announcer voice can get irritating sometimes

Balrogix

12-14-2010

The only thing I do not like about the announcer, is that she has too little lines, and I almost never hear her saying "Quadra Kill" or "Penta Kill".
I really like her British Accent.

Excaliburned

12-17-2010

Personally, I think it'd be brilliant if we could buy Champion Announcers. I know it's not in the spirit of the game.

But just imagining some of the champions as announcers... haha. :3

RogerM

12-22-2010

This feature is available in HoN. They've added a Store where you can buy from skins to announcer voices, avatars, flags and some other cool stuff.

Umbronox

12-23-2010

LEGENDARY!!! (****ed in her pants)

Ahri all day

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by InariOfRaith View Post
Personally, I think it'd be brilliant if we could buy Champion Announcers. I know it's not in the spirit of the game.

But just imagining some of the champions as announcers... haha. :3
Kog Maw announcer: for when you don't want the funny to stop.