Doublelift meeting Officer Caitlyn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotSid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Get me a replay of your next date and I'll do it.
I see what you did there.

GutEveryone

09-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Get me a replay of your next date and I'll do it.
>next date
>date

ha, i laughed then i sad'd. if i had a smartphone, i'd totally put it in a button-spy camera fashion and upload it.

xelnath totally reminds me of an old magician roommate of mine, used to perform a few clubs/small gigs around vegas (UNLV grad here). magicians/illusionists really do know how to read people

Porkcchop

09-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlasting View Post
I want a cute sensitive asian gf D:
We know.

KnightxSScarlett

09-01-2013

Come on Doublelift. Your reddit fans won't trash you for going on a date. Especially with Officer Caitlyn.

I totally wish Travis was my wingman.

LightEntite

09-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUNCHBOT 9000 View Post
I dont understand how this is some kind of competition between them. Travis introduces hot cosplayer intending for Doublelift to feel uncomfortable and resist on camera.

Instead Doublelift takes the opportunity to accept the challenge, use the opportunity, ditch Travis, and bang a hot asian chick dressed as Officer Caitlyn in a broom closet.

Travis can then cry himself to sleep, comforting himself by repeating the phrase "I got him, I won" over and over again as doublelift snores away with a huge grin on his face. The huge grin that guys get when they bang a hot chick, you know the one.

Doublelift 1, Travis 0.

Assuming thats the case.

It might actually just be travis trying to wingman and doublelift being the moron he is.

No.

Regardless if Travis was trying to troll Doublelift, the setup was too ideal to be anything other than a perfect wingman situation for doublelift, if only even for the initial reason she was even brought on camera.

He :

1) Handled the approach
2) Gave them a conversation topic and established mutual interest
3) Gave him a appropriate situation to complement her without looking super thirsty
4) ****ing set him up to spend the day with her
5) She knows his goddamn name by face.
6) SHE PLAYS LEAGUE

Travis is SSS-Smokin Sick Stylish Uncanny God-tier Ultra Wingman. I need to be friends with this bastard.

She could have had zero or even minimal interest in him, and he could have put in some serious work without even trying, travis did all the work for him. And even if she had no interest in him, why the hell was he so afraid to admit he thought she was hot?

if she was mildly interested in him, that was a braindead catch. I am so disappointed in him and I dont even know this dude.

CDZoro

09-01-2013

That guy looks like a retarded version of nicholas cage

Dahkra

09-01-2013

"What are your sponsors?"

"Well basically just any alternatives to gamespot"

lol'd, funny video.

XxYoloSwagDunkxX

09-01-2013

I cringed so hard my ******* just imploded.

Darkvolcan

09-01-2013

he handled that so much better than i ever would
that guy made everything so awkward, and i'd be awkward enough already. holy **** that dude's like a reverse **** blocker or something

its hilarious to watch, but if i was him, oooh boy

X Night Light X

09-01-2013

ugly officer caitlyn..