Change the meta for S4.... 6v6...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

icanhazurhp

08-31-2013

So, I challenge you all to go through the GD and SR forums, and count how many people are complaining about the state of top lane, and how terrible it feels to be "alone" for the first half of a match, and to have your only purpose be to split push lanes solo at end game to peel for the rest of your team while they push mid.

I for one, am tired of hearing about it. I actually enjoy playing top lane Hecarim, because I know I can roam and gank like a jungler if I get ahead of my opponent. Too many people are complaining about it though, so I decided to come up with a solution...

6v6 Summoner's Rift.

Two top, one mid, two bot, and one jungler.

This will solve the problem of the solo top laner feeling like he's alone, gives the jungler more freedom to move and not have to constantly babysit top because he's getting owned solo, and allows for Bruisers to be useful to the game again. Even if it ends up being ADC top and ADC bottom with dual supports, so be it... it gives us a change to the overall Meta without actually stating what the meta should be.

Another option is 4v4 Summoner's Rift... one in each lane and a jungler. This of course would eliminate the need for a support champ, but most of the supports can be built as an AP or AD champion anyway.

I have no real plan for either option, but if it got support, it would be a great way to fix things that so many people have been complaining about.

warcraft531

08-31-2013

This sounds great, or at the very least have like another map or something. 3v3 5v5 6v6

Zaphery

08-31-2013

In 300 Heroes you can play with 3 champions in each lane...