[Suggestion] Personal Recommended Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcidMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2009

Instead of having a list of items that the developers have recommended, it would be nice to be able to also/instead have your own row of predetermined items that you like.

For example, my character gets the same items every game. Instead of having to search through the clunky item menu, it would be so much easier to just have my own "recommended list" for that character, so I can just warp in, buy an item I know I want, and run back out.

This helps if you like to play a wide assortment of characters as well. Often you'll switch to a different character for awhile, and then come back and find that you don't remember all the items you found work best for your unique playstyle.

TerisCartung

12-19-2009

Oh, seconded a thousand times over. I'd been thinking about this, but never thought to mention it here - this would be SUPER helpful.

Alkaizer

12-19-2009

Agreed. There's nothing better to have a custom belt of items that you would lock onto. Any item can be fixed onto the belt, even for convenience sake's, for example, a potion. If you have a row that is mixed with the given recommended, just lock like 2 or 3 of your own.
For a great game, this would be a totally customizable addition.

wayban

12-22-2009

I want to second, third, fourth and fifth this. The shop menu interface compared to DotA is much more unwieldy. It's more newbie friendly, granted, but instead of 2 clicks to buy each item I usually have to navigate through five or six clicks... Unless I go for reccommended items.

So, this would be awesome to have to speed the game up. Especially if the game remembers the slots per hero.

Leobardis

12-22-2009

+1 great idea. It might be tough to setup for each hero though.. maybe tie it into the Summoner interface? *shrug*

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...674#post421674

^I've already brought the matter to Riot's attention^

hopefully something comes of it ^_^