Tryndamere FIX

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vagflap

12-19-2009

Alright, from the getgo I always seemed to be attatched to tryndamere. He was hard to play and good if you knew how to play him.

I have to say, the only problems with tryndamere becoming overpowered was the initial change to bloodlust. When it gave you crit% and only stacked off creep kills(last hits) that was WONDERFUL. It made trynd dependant off a little skill rather than juss stacking avarice blades so you can get BL stacks off crits.

The 2nd thing, is the ultimate. Last patch they nerfed the crit% he gets off having 0health to 25%....but couden't they just realise that the problem is the fact that it gives him crit% all together? Once again, before any other changes, his racial was PERFECT! I seem to feel trynd is now definetly backseat to other champions, and would just like to say...

PLEASE PUT TRYND BACK TO THE WAY HE WAS A LONG TIME AGO!!

just because he was harder to play before, cuz you had to get last hits for creeps for BL and his ult gave crit DMG instead of crit % he was actually HARD to play, but just as good as other melee carries (yi and jax).

Might suggest keeping BL to 8 stacks though, and did agree with his ult nerf by 1 sec and of course the heal nerf to his BL usage...

Thanks for hearing me out. Feel free to post andy constructive feedback, because I'd love to hear others opinions

Digitalneo

12-19-2009

I request we keep BL proccing from crits and adding dmg as well.

In the forest fights its hard to last hit for a crucial BL stack.

Saint Seraphiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2009

no more changes plz... they gave him a good ol nerf and took a fifth of his ulti away and he's still a solid choice atm. So maybe the nerf was a good thing? Either way... leave him alone as he isn't broken yet but i'm sure he can be if people keep changing him.

Digitalneo

12-19-2009

Hes broken in a bad way now.

He doesn't crit like he should anymore! Hes the goddam crit barbarian king goddammit!

Saint Seraphiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2009

I love the guy I use him most games. I still win most of them and put solid numbers up. All i'm saying is atm people will stop making OP threads and leave him a lone for a week or 2.

LadyOfTheNight

12-19-2009

i liked him better before last remake his heal was awsome and he was perfect the way he was, now his heal does little less then 200

Paero

12-20-2009

what can i say? Crit happens

vagflap

12-20-2009

Just starting to feel like I'm playing worlds of warcraft all over again. Game starts getting noob friendly, then people start whining about "overpowered" champions.... and then everything gets nerfed one after another.

Next patch will be yi nerf, now that theres no tryndamere to counter yi

then it will be a JAX nerf, since no yi or trynd to counter jax....

Same ****, different game title