Taric's Passive idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2009

Thought of an idea that would work a lot better with those who don't melee so much, and therefore don't deal any large amount of damage, thus causing his passive to return very little mana.

Simply make the mana gained a static 10/20/30 mana. (numbers can always be reworked, just wanted to get the concept out there...)

OctopusDropkick

12-19-2009

I love Taric's passive. I tend to give him a Tiamat + Berz boots as it produces synergy with the extra damage produced upon multiple targets per attack. Then combine that with his ult going off and you can pull in a nice amount of mana very quickly.

EDIT: IT also works with his style and skills, too. The Tiamat + Gem shield splosion can produce a significant amount of AOE damage.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctopusDropkick View Post
I love Taric's passive. I tend to give him a Tiamat + Berz boots as it produces synergy with the extra damage produced upon multiple targets per attack. Then combine that with his ult going off and you can pull in a nice amount of mana very quickly.

EDIT: IT also works with his style and skills, too. The Tiamat + Gem shield splosion can produce a significant amount of AOE damage.
This is one way to go about his build, which does work. I was getting at more of those people who go tank/AP builds on him since most of the time you won't have any bonus damage/AS to work along with your Passive.

Although, I do like the Tiamat idea, never really considered it on him till now.

The Senate

12-19-2009

Do not agree. Taric getting a percent rate return is awesome, flat rate would make it OP early game and really ****ty late game.