Help me Choose a new Carry

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pudgeball

Junior Member

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEv3 View Post
Udyr
I concur!
*******http://i46.tinypic.com/35bur61.jpg********


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-19-2009

Ashe!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chingmeister

Senior Member

12-19-2009

Cho'gath is a pretty noob friendly carry. He has the highest hp and mana regen in the game via his passive.

Start with boots/3x hp potions and level up spikes>rest. Upgrade boots to 3 speed and then start stacking 4x sunfire capes and then 1x gaurdian angel.

Just merely standing near someone for a few seconds kills them. Actual casted spells and summoner spells are bonus.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

123birds

Senior Member

12-19-2009

If you like ryze, like i did, the natural level up is veigar. he has a better q (imo), a real stun with larger range, a big nuke, and now after the ryze nerf, the biggest single target nuke in the game. if you try him go read rokus guide. even though i disagree with 1/2 his items its still a really good build.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zingmaster

Senior Member

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudgeball View Post
I concur!
*******http://i46.tinypic.com/35bur61.jpg********
I agree as well

BEAR
FORCE
ONE


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arthas Menethil

Senior Member

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Scientists View Post
i was saving to buy teemo next but it looks like teemo is getting slowly phased out, like.. not many people play him any more because a lot of people have had a lot of practice against him.
Erm, it's because Teemo is not in the week's list of champions anymore.

Teemo is an early game harassing god... He can go toe to toe with Tristana (but seldom will, since Tristana usually solos mid and Teemo usually duo lanes to get an early first blood with poison attacks). Very very few people know how to deal with Teemo, because most of them roll physical carries and then get owned by his blinding dart. As a rule, Teemo > Nunu for laning (If he looks to be iceballing you, rush him, auto poison attack and blinding dart, then auto poison attack again, You'll do more damage than his ice ball for less mana cost. It doesn't pay to be wimpy against Nunu or you'll take an iceball in the face without returning fire)

Teemo can face significant problems in laning against well-played Fiddlesticks/Annie though. But hey, if a hero could lane against everyone without fail he would be nerfed asap :P

He's not much of a god late game unless farmed, though. He always retains usefulness throughout because of his mushrooms which can do many things: Scout, slow in team fights, set up ganks, and guarantee hero kills, as well as push lanes and defend them. Set up a mushroom in choke points and save your entire team from an ill-fated ambush, I've done it many times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melonyan

Senior Member

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas Menethil View Post
Erm, it's because Teemo is not in the week's list of champions anymore.

Teemo is an early game harassing god... He can go toe to toe with Tristana (but seldom will, since Tristana usually solos mid and Teemo usually duo lanes to get an early first blood with poison attacks).
Yeap teemo is pretty much the hardest hero to lane against when you're solo. I played a lot of trist and he's one of the few heroes who ever gave me trouble. The other was a really well played Annie but even that is more manageable. If you're good with teemo and your team lets you go mid you can shut down their solo mid if you play it right. Depending how well you played it you can pretty much win the game just from dominating the mid-lane so badly and then ganking. It's even better if your team helps you get the lizard buff at the start of the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soneca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-20-2009

I'd say Master yi, even when your team is losing and you don't have many items you can still deliver a lot of damage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kelin

Senior Member

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soneca View Post
I'd say Master yi, even when your team is losing and you don't have many items you can still deliver a lot of damage.
I second this.

Totally different from your ryze/mage style play. As a master yi you suddenly start caring about critical damage/critical strike/dodge/lifesteal/blind/burst damage in contrary to ap/mana/mana reg/stun/silence etc.

As a Yi you focus on farming neutral camps, pumping yourself for late game, taking towers out in a few seconds, getting dragon for your team.

You can also pick warwick/tryndamere for this.


12