Do you see what I see? (Brush & Fog of War Discussion)

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 52
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blockpartay

08-26-2013

i agree it's annoying when you walk into an unsuspecting nunu ult and you're just like "Wtf O_o? and then BAM you're dead w/o even knowing that he was using his ult

Finch Toast

08-26-2013

I've also had a couple issues bot lane with wards placed in the bush closer to purple side wont show people in the brush. Maybe it was placed to close to the wall but ive had rammus invisible in there twice and a forget the other character.

ThatNinjaGuy

08-26-2013

I think Nunu's ult is ok the way it is now, but things like Blitz Q should definitely reveal.

Martyr of Five

08-26-2013

Being revealed with any aggressive action...

I can hear Nunu's tears shattering!

Honestly wouldn't mind seeing this, just as long as all champs get revealed if they do an 'aggressive' action.

MageWithDucks

08-26-2013

Can we also make bush warding more consistent? There are some spots in some bushes where you can place a ward and if someone pinks that bush, some wards won't show up if placed just right.

AKA: The bot lane bush, not the tri. You can put a ward right at the top of the bush and if the enemy puts down a pink they won't see the ward unless it's right on top of it [This has happened to me a few times].

There are a few other bushes like this and I just feel like it's cheating. If I put a pink ward in a bush, I expect to be able to see any other ward in that bush [banana bushes I'm 50/50 on].

Setsunami

08-26-2013

The invisible projectiles thing from bushes. I know its been around forever and a day and its being worked on, but still gonna post it.

jayce's hyperball combo doesn't not reveal him if i'm not mistaken. can see the gate though.

Actually a lot of things don't reveal champs from bushes.

Sincarnation

08-26-2013

Im kind of torn on one hand i think it would add another layer of play if champs didnt get revealed from the fog by doing damage. It could make long range mages like xerath more dangerous since they could sit in the jungle while blowing the enemy apart. On the the other hand i know it would be incredibly frustrating to
play against.

I think im ok with skillshots not revealing the champs, but targetted abilities should reveal them. So i guess leave it as is

Suscipio

08-26-2013

I always thought that it should reveal if nunu is charging his ult. Sure it's a nerf but I find it unfair that the only indicator is "Slowed" and sometimes it's hard to see.

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2013

I agree with you Yakaru, aggresive actions that actively apply damage or cc should reveal the player's position. However, in Nunu's case, I feel he kinda needs this gimmick where he is not revealed. Hard cc champions are favored in most team compositions which makes abilities that rely on channels in team fight situation a lot weaker when we put those channel skills into practice. Fiddlesticks is considered an outlier here, mainly because the channel for his ultimate is so short that only immediate hard cc such as a silence from soraka, is capable of canceling him fast enough.

bookofknights

08-26-2013

i think nids spear is like snipping.. i dont think it should show her at all, anything skill shot based should not.. I think you would be taking away allot of not only fun but by taking it away you would be dumming down the game.. If they want to see their bush ward it... let them spend their gold on a ward.

12345612 ... 52