Does malzahar counter ahri?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahris

01-31-2014

Late game he dealt tons of damage, well i didnt die by him even once late game(died once in lane because of my terrible positioning), or even come close to him, but I just farmed all game against him. Then later he comes 100-0 the adc with e r. Was this a good tactic? Or should I have actually harassed him a lot, being in fear of being ganked, or him flash r me, with the help of the enemy jungler to faint me?

On what type of laner should I pick ahri against in ranked? If I first pick ahri, I will be counterpicked by like leblanc.

NobSaiboot

01-31-2014

I would say yes simply because it's impossible to dive him without eating all of his abilities.

Anti-Assassin tend to do that.

Baughwssery

01-31-2014

not really a counter, but he pushes lane hard and stops Ahri from roaming, which is a key function of her kit.

Funsized

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2014

So, the whole thing is, people say he counters Ahri because he can ult her when she ults, negating a lot of her damaging while effectively taking most of her hp away with a well-placed combo. Ahri is suggested for people that have aoe skillshots, basically; Ziggs, Gragas, Xerath.. If you're smart, you can avoid a lot of their damage. IMO anyway. (: People who can do targeted damage can be quite a hassle because your ult won't save you.

Ahris

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baughwssery View Post
not really a counter, but he pushes lane hard and stops Ahri from roaming, which is a key function of her kit.
roaming isnt really the key function of her kit. It is recommended, but not needed.

Pern1ci0uS

01-31-2014

I wouldn't say he counters but I wouldn't try to all in him unless his ult is down