thresh vs lucian?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yourMOMSsickVAG

08-26-2013

does anybody know if this is like the rengar vs kha'vix thing? do you have to build anything special before you fight your nemesis?

JayTheBeast7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2013

My friends and i were talking about this and we were thinking it would be really cool if thresh killed or got an assist on lucian then threshes souls are worth a little more from then on or even if just lucians soul was worth like 2 soul or something and then if lucian kills or gets an assist on thresh then lucian gets a buff or something that gives him better states for a little while and the buff would be like a picture of lucians wife and it says something like "Lucian has rescued senna and now feels more powerful as a team once again."

Ceronous

08-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTheBeast7 View Post
My friends and i were talking about this and we were thinking it would be really cool if thresh killed or got an assist on lucian then threshes souls are worth a little more from then on or even if just lucians soul was worth like 2 soul or something and then if lucian kills or gets an assist on thresh then lucian gets a buff or something that gives him better states for a little while and the buff would be like a picture of lucians wife and it says something like "Lucian has rescued senna and now feels more powerful as a team once again."
Your lack of punctuation made my head hurt, use a freaking period or comma every now and then.