Yi and Exhaust

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LadyOfTheNight

Senior Member

12-19-2009

YI is extremely op he can take out an entire team behind a turret, i should have taped that last battle i did...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brofessor

Senior Member

12-19-2009

If you use exhaust on Yi during his ult, not only should it not snare OR blind him, but it should be reflected back on the person who cast exhaust.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chemical Plant

Senior Member

12-20-2009

Anyone with ghost can go through Anivias ice wall.

Every spell doesnt work on every champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt Qc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheR00ster View Post
Anyone with ghost can go through Anivias ice wall.

Every spell doesnt work on every champion.
Nobody said Yii was OP in this thread. His ult just does things it is not supposed to.

Let's say annie's shield also prevented you to be statused. What would you say? You'd want it fixed because it is not written that it should do that.

It's simply a bug that is associated with the fact that Exhaust place a debuff on the enemy and that debuff is innefective because part of it is a slow. Same thing applies to Warwick's ult being dispelled with cleanse. It is only one debuff so both the stun and damage part of it are innefectives.

However, I think it's useless to say any more. The devs must be aware by now that they will have to separate debuffs which apply multiple statuses. All we can do is wait.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phooferbar

Member

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehnder View Post

Also: DarkVizard should start stacking reading comprehension runes.

+1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwnography101

Junior Member

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by boris37 View Post
Summoner abilities are a bonus to your hero, if you depend upon exhaust to survive an encounter either you are not as good, they are fed, or you are just plain outmatched. It is a team game, have your teammates help you...
Summoner abilities are an aspect of the game as much as items, runes, and leveled skills, to say that its okay for them to not work properly is outlandish. The game is situational and I expect my chosen abilities to work properly in any situation.

I don't get owned by Yi, but that doesn't mean it's okay for this bug to still be here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Third Eye

Junior Member

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus View Post
Slows really need two effects instead of one. Exhaust should still work on this ****er while he's ulti'd, I don't even care about the slow as long as he's missing. Yi should not be the only champion who -never- has to worry about exhaust. Yi gets immunity to slows with his ult, he shouldn't get immunity to the additional effects that come with slows IE the damage from lizard buff, exhaust's miss chance, etc etc.

i completly agree, its not like teemo's blind does nothing to yii when highlander is toggled, i think its kinda broken, cuz yii gets to a point where he is unklillable


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xetal

Senior Member

12-20-2009

Quote:
Anyone with ghost can go through Anivias ice wall.

Every spell doesnt work on every champion.
-1 for completely missing the point.

Ghost makes you ignore collision. The design of this summoner spell is to move quickly and pass through things that you normally wouldn't.

Where does Yi's ult say that it ignores blind? The only reason it ignores blind is because the code is written to negate both effects for Yi's ultimate even though it is not supposed to ignore blind effects.

Yi not being affected by a blind during Highlander is a bug.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chemical Plant

Senior Member

12-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetal View Post
-1 for completely missing the point.
I see the point completely, thanks.

I agree, the blind portion of exhaust should effect him.

Even if they do fix it as suggested, casting exhaust on Yi is still not a good way to deal with him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xetal

Senior Member

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheR00ster View Post
-1 for saying something stupid
You don't think that Blind would be useful against Yi, who generally survives by fast damage and lifesteal?


123