@riot @ricklessabandon proposed Anivia QoL change

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GutEveryone

08-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brann Orn View Post
This would be really really nice I admit.

On a side not a bit o0f a base movement speed buff would be nice. For how fragile anivia is she moves slow as sin, and it makes escape difficult even in the later stages of the game unless you set up a perfect wall...even then that doesn't stop many characters. Valor is the fastest bird in LoL and Anivia is by far the slowest hehe.
you'd have to get froggen to disappear before any anivia buffs would occur. he might be the only one stopping her from getting a buff

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2013

It would also be nice if her ult didn't get canceled if she even gets sneezed on.

Brann Orn

08-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
i'll look into it, but no guarantees on making the change—i prefer to be a minimalist on things like that, which is why the indicators i added for orianna and urgot are rather conditional. it's definitely worth looking into though, so thanks for the suggestion!

Perhaps this could be implemented with the casting overlay similar to Nami's W if all else fails. At least people could check the range while mousing over the spell or casting it.

Labcown

08-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brann Orn View Post
Perhaps this could be implemented with the casting overlay similar to Nami's W if all else fails. At least people could check the range while mousing over the spell or casting it.
Just 'bout to suggest this. This would make Anivia a little more "noob" friendly, seeing as she already has one of the hardest skill shots that is her wall coupled with her uniquely double-tapping Q.

I would also love to see a dynamic mouse-over ring on her Q-detonation, where if you mouse over Q after you launched it, you'd see a ring where it'd hit as it's traveling, but that sounds a little too complex to be just simple QoL for her, nonetheless I really hope we do get some sort of Anivia QoL, because she needs it badly as she's hardly accessible to newer players atm.

Greenwheel

08-26-2013

i occasionally play anivia and i approve this message.

Vix Axiom

08-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenwheel View Post
i occasionally play anivia and i approve this message.
They're coming out of the walls.

soulnight115

08-27-2013

As a summoner with Anivia as my main, I agree that she needs some QoL changes