Riot - Is there going to be a new champion's pack?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kittybat

12-06-2010

(Tried searching google and whatnot to no avail, so my apologies if I missed something somewhere)

I have most of the champions unlocked so I won't personally need it, but a friend of mine who bought both the Collector's and Champions' has been wondering if you're going to release another pack. He's been waiting to buy any champions for a while because he assumed another 20-champion-bundle would come out at the 60-champ mark, but I recently looked it up and noticed there are 65 or so at the moment. I assumed there would be a season 1 bundle or something along those lines, but even then that'd leave out udyr/gragas/others. Do you have any plans for a future (even if only in digital form) release?

Thanks <3

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

12-06-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey Kittybat,

I'd take this question to the General Discussion or Champion Feedback forums. Us audio folk are clueless on this stuff.

Thanks!

Kittybat

12-06-2010

Suddenly I'm quite confused. I posted this in the general discussion and even doublechecked it afterwards to make sure it was in the right place :<

I'm not sure if it got thrown over here or I just mislooked, but I'll go ahead and post in champion feeback since that seems more fitting than general anyways. Sorry 'bout that and thanks for the response.

Umbronox

12-23-2010

ZOMG a red post!