Kassadin Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gouki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2010

What type of Quints are most befitting for our beloved void walker

DrDragun

12-13-2010

Depends on how you roll with masteries, other runes, and summoner spells. I tend to get very offensive summoner spells so HP quints are a must for me. Kass is quite gankable before level 6 even if you are being extremely passive in lane. I suppose if you got flash you could get more offensive quint runes.

You really gotta build him to slam dunk those first 2-3 ganks with mejais at levels 6-8. Once you got 5-6 stacks, then items start to take over.

Gouki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2010

ok priority wise would you get hp quints first or mpen marks?

DrDragun

12-13-2010

I would get the MPen marks first. HP quints cost 6000 IP for the full set. It's something to work on over time and can really test your patience if you try to do it all at once.

I'll tell you my Mastery spec which is good for an incomplete rune set. The core build is for maximum regen and laning 10/7/12 then you have 1 point to use at your discretion. The 10 points in offense the usual caster 9 to get 15% spell penetration, plus improved exhaust and ignite to absolutely guarantee your early ganks. The 7 in Utility is the strangest, but this is 3/3 Strengh of Spirit which gives you some nice HP regen without runes or items. It starts at about 3 hp/5 however if you have a solo lane then it will quickly become 6-7 hp/5 as your mana pool grows. This path also comes with some magic resist to survive early harass. Finally the 12 in Utility is for 3/3 mana regen and 1 gold trickle. Mana regen is important in the early levels since you might be forced to last hit minions with null sphere if your enemy is an aggressive laner.

Combine this build with Mpen Marks, and Mana Regen/Level seals and glyphs. It gives some decent mana and health regen (better if you get solo lane so you can level up quickly) so you can just rush Mejai's + Boots and start ganking and building stacks very very early in the game.

Kassadin is one of my highest win rate heroes, about 65% win rate in the 1300-1400 elo

Eppa

12-13-2010

Hp or magic pen quints. I like the later because magic pen is a rare stat.

Aranium

12-13-2010

HP is usually the best way to go. Kass unlike most bursters is a late game champion. Early game avoiding ganks and not dying prioritizes over attempting to kill someone. Also, since late game you have a lot of diving in and diving out, I've survived many times with under 50 hp, which I thank the quints.

LiamIsOK

12-14-2010

i rock HP quints on ALL my champs (maybe bcuz im to cheap to buy any others)

Spaztickk

12-14-2010

I typically use flash with MS quints (combined with 9/0/21 masteries you get some nice ms), but I don't recommend it for every kass, in fact I recommend HP quints with 9/21/0 if you want more survivability, because MS quints are an all or nothing kind of thing.