Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Feedback] Easily implemented Mordekaiser QoL idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felfire

08-24-2013

Quote:
Failbot Deploy:
Why do you people constantly feel the need to just throw in things about _______ champion simply because a red replies? 99% of the time you're derailing something that had some semblance of healthy conversation and they've often seen it if it touches the front of GD. Just keep talking about it and they'll inevitably see it even if replies don't happen.

Can not upvote you enough. Spamming links because YOU feel something needs attention is spam. If the Reds feel it needs attention they will find it and reply.

EnderForHegemon

08-24-2013

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
i just happened to see this suggestion, it was easy and quick to implement, it doesn't require the standard research/analysis that a lot of our game balance changes need, and it's a very positive change. essentially, this change was super free.

What a champion

copperpoint

08-24-2013

I shared it because he asked for it. Thanks.

Estred Shantile

08-24-2013

Reading the thread here. The OP was already solved and commented on. The links Copperpoint provided were the ones he was asked for (which he just mentioned above). No derailment here.

Icovarius

Recruiter

08-24-2013

What about an isolated type indicator for his Q >.<?

Tortferngatr

08-24-2013

Quote:
Icovarius:
What about an isolated type indicator for his Q >.<?

I suspect that would take a bit more effort and testing. I think the floating champ resource bars are a lot more simple than adding a Kha'Zix Q indicator to the game world proper.

Tortferngatr

08-24-2013

...Next PBE update, then?

Gabo7

08-24-2013

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
i just happened to see this suggestion, it was easy and quick to implement, it doesn't require the standard research/analysis that a lot of our game balance changes need, and it's a very positive change. essentially, this change was super free.

as for shyvana, i believe scarizard made some changes to her somewhat recently so he'd likely be the first to dive into a shyvana discussion (since he'd be more likely to look for threads about her). he's recently been focusing on rengar, so that might explain why it feels like 'silence' regarding shyvana. i'll poke him the next time i see him and see how he feels about his changes and her current state.

Hey Rick, what if morde's shield was displayed like malphites passive shield? Its way easier to read how much shield amount is it and not just a gray bar

Zeremist

08-24-2013

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
okay, done. this should be in the next pbe updateĀ—thanks for the suggestion!

This is the fastest i have ever seen a riot employee get something done. I applaud you

FlutterShen

08-24-2013

Didn't morello say mordekaiser buffs were on the way a couple months ago?