Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[8/23/2013] Tentative PBE Changes & Discussion (3.11)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prince Spanky

08-23-2013

update it so you can't get banned for telling someone they are retardd too.

golf1052

08-23-2013

Are you guys still looking at Karma buffs or has that plan been scrapped?

Loopgru

08-23-2013

I find it puzzling that even after seeing the absolute shambles that the thread turned into and the vast player outcry against seeing the lowest win rate champ in the game nerfed even further, you guys decided to stick with the mess that is these Olaf changes. How is it that you can, with a straight face, try to present an array of across-the-board nerfs as making him "more powerful"?

Saiffxiii

08-23-2013

It says Fiora will jump to invisible targets but will not deal damage to them. Will Fiora still jump to them to at least give a hint of where they are? So say if Talon ults while Fiora ults, will Fiora follow Talon's location still despite not doing damage?

EnvyDragon

Recruiter

08-23-2013

Quote:
exec3:
Fiora's change feels off to me, it could feel like a tease hitting someone untargetable yet doing no damage and hitting someone who's invisible will just unfairly reveal their position (or the fact that they're there) for those paying close enough attention won't it?

Frankly, doing no damage is better than just having your ult break instantly.

I interpreted this change as something like, "If you ult a single person and they walk into the bush, one of your attacks will reveal them instead of doing damage, but you'll keep hitting them after." This instantly makes Fiora way less feeble than she was.

It's a change people have been asking for since forever (well, not this exactly... but something similar) and I'm really, really glad to finally see it happen.

Regarding the "target stealths" situation... I read the change as this only happening when the stealthed target is the only option, which basically means you're only revealing the person if they're the only target in the area. If that's the case, I think using Fiora's ult is way worth the pseudo-reveal factor.

HaIfhearted

08-23-2013

Nice to see those Dominion-specific nerfs go into place.
Nidalee and Teemo were such frustrating champions to play against as they basically robbed you of the ability to ever fight in the jungle if they were good, and Nid is great at the lane siege game.

Kassadin not being gated by a laning phase meant he reached bull**** status every game, and Kha'zix was derpy as fk.

GJ Riot. Hoping to see more awesome stuff for Dom in the future!

Tim Drake

08-23-2013

I like that her ult finally does break upon the enemy going into stealth or vision loss, but I don't understand why it would do no damage. They aren't in stasis or anything, so why no damage? Is it something that was decided to make it balanced? I would argue that that is still imbalanced/unfair for Fiora because you're losing a part of your damage output just because you can't see them even though they are still there and they haven't used some sort of shield to block it. It's almost like you're saying that invisibility is a spell shield against Fiora.

TL;DR: I think you should also do damage to your target because invisibility isn't the same as Zhonya's or a spell shield.

Felfire

08-23-2013

Thank you for the attack speed bug fix.

That bug has been so annoying for me.

NightcoreDJ

08-23-2013

OMG that Fiora ult tweak. My prayers have been answered. Is this real life?

AK MasterMason

08-23-2013

What is the point of having Live designers? You have all these Diamond 1 Riot employees, and a lot in other elo's. You can also watch competitive tournaments and see how broken Vayne and Kassadin are. Where are the nerfs? You guys seriously nerf Shen of all champions. I don't know about you but I've been watching OGN and they have been picking Shen.. he loses every single game. He loses lane, then the game.