Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[8/23/2013] Tentative PBE Changes & Discussion (3.11)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koechophe

08-24-2013

Are you guys going to do anything else for fiora? She seems a bit weak right now, especially in comparison to reworked yi.

Kelberry

08-24-2013

You want a discussion about Kassadin? Well here is one!

He has no counter play middle, what can you do when he silences you, and then does his ult/slow and run away all while you can't cast spells? It's very boring and annoying to play against.

He also should be punished for going tear & catalyst, but simply he does too much damage for building these two items. So, perhaps nerfing his base damages and (maybe) buffing his ap ratios like you guys did to Katarina would be good. He is a snowball champion with little counter play, that's pretty much it.

thebloodySmurf

08-25-2013

@Riot Pwyff have you seen any plan for Darius in the futur since his ult nerf he hasnt been popular and is a very weak pick I would like to see some sort of compensation for his ult nerf or him having his full reset back.
Even with his full reset back he would be considered weak with kennen elise jayce mass of zhonyas and a lot of just over better pick zac/singed/ryze and more.
But at least he would be fun to play and ppl who master him could do very well with him.

gintsu

08-25-2013

Dear, Riot I have been a player of league of legends from season one. I have a question that I asked before, but never really got a good answer. I love to play shaco and I use to love to play AP shaco but that's another story. My problem is while shaco is a great early game jungler. Late game he often falls off. I know this is a question that has been previously posted many times before. But will there be future updates to help shacos late game? I thought this might be a good time to ask with all the reworks/buffs/nerfs coming out recently.

Epikyur

08-25-2013

Hey Riot, can I get some more clarification?

The Nidalee AR/MR debuff, as well as the vision granted being nerfed.

Are those things only for Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar? I could see why being revealed for 12 seconds on such a small map would be powerful, as well as a 40% defense reduction, but on Summoner's Rift those are one of her key skills. At the very least at max rank it should remain the same, but have a nerfed early game.

So, the nerfs to her traps are 100% purely on other maps BESIDES Summoner's Rift?

Thank you ahead of time!

Edit: I know Morello hates free stats, but the fact a Volibear could step on a trap made it a bit easier for Nidalee to poke and harass him. If they were to nerf the trap to a 3 second-something reduction, and a 20% stat reduction, it would be pleasant to receive the stats on Aspect of the Cougar to 10/20/30 at each respective level. This would make AD Nidalee viable again, while making her AP form more high risk high reward.

GoodBadUglyHoe

08-25-2013

Hey remember heimerdinger's rework that you promised more info on? Yea didn't think so.

CalixJumi

08-25-2013

I want to know about heimerdinger's rework too, i think he can be reworked his skills like devs said and became over/under powered but more easly balanceable, still everyone will complain about it once its out anyway right? ahahaha

Riot Pwyff

Player Communications

Follow Riot Pwyff on Twitter

08-26-2013

Quote:
Racivor:
Hey Riot, can I get some more clarification?

The Nidalee AR/MR debuff, as well as the vision granted being nerfed.

Are those things only for Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar? I could see why being revealed for 12 seconds on such a small map would be powerful, as well as a 40% defense reduction, but on Summoner's Rift those are one of her key skills. At the very least at max rank it should remain the same, but have a nerfed early game.

So, the nerfs to her traps are 100% purely on other maps BESIDES Summoner's Rift?

Thank you ahead of time!

Edit: I know Morello hates free stats, but the fact a Volibear could step on a trap made it a bit easier for Nidalee to poke and harass him. If they were to nerf the trap to a 3 second-something reduction, and a 20% stat reduction, it would be pleasant to receive the stats on Aspect of the Cougar to 10/20/30 at each respective level. This would make AD Nidalee viable again, while making her AP form more high risk high reward.

I should have clarified more, I suppose, but those changes are map-specific to Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar.

lm Krueger ml

08-26-2013

Pwyff, when are these Olaf changes actually hitting the pbe?? You're teasin me too much! :3

StopAttackingMe

08-26-2013

Quote:
Kelberry:
You want a discussion about Kassadin? Well here is one!

He has no counter play middle, what can you do when he silences you, and then does his ult/slow and run away all while you can't cast spells? It's very boring and annoying to play against.

He also should be punished for going tear & catalyst, but simply he does too much damage for building these two items. So, perhaps nerfing his base damages and (maybe) buffing his ap ratios like you guys did to Katarina would be good. He is a snowball champion with little counter play, that's pretty much it.

kassadin was originally designed as a melee-range magic anti mage. taking away his ability to "anti mage" just so hes another ap mid, seems incredibly dumb. everybody used to get by, countering kass just fine (and still do). im not sure what issue has arisen all of a sudden that makes him completely immune to CC or a well thought out play.