I got Plat II playing almost exclusively Swain

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nores

10-30-2013

Scarizzard is on the case. Swain is next in line to be olafed

Fubby3

10-30-2013

Whatwhawwhatwhwtaw

Fubby3

10-31-2013

lol

Enjuine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby3 View Post
SWAG I GOT SWAIN BUFFED SUCKERs
Careful what you wish for. Nasus got buffed slightly and then got hit with hard nerfs when people realized he was already insane.

xProR2D2x

10-31-2013

So Swain got a free Athene's unholy grail passive.
Balanced.

Mister Chippy

10-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Still following this post just cause i'm interested in the discussion - but prolly not gonna do pointed responses to questions unless i see something that i can harmlessly jump in on.

And since i've still seen posts about it: Not reworking Swain. Please read the first post u.u

Still, it's given me a lot to think about for QoL changes/improvements that can be made to Swain players, since he's definitely on the clunkier side of things. Thanks for being so clear and concise dudes - i'm really feelin' the birdvibes
Swain got a buff to his mana regain in 3.13! Were you behind this Scarizard? If so, thanks!

Grotezqia

10-31-2013

Just wondering whats your idea of top Swain. I played top Swain a lot and he wrecks a lot of the melee champions lol.

Fubby3

10-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grotezqia View Post
Just wondering whats your idea of top Swain. I played top Swain a lot and he wrecks a lot of the melee champions lol.
Hes OK if you can get blue buff somehow, and survive til 6. I dont like it unless its vs someone without gapclosers though.

Psychotic Man

10-31-2013

I wish to the riot gods to not nerf Swain when some ragers start qqing about him.

Grotezqia

10-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby3 View Post
Hes OK if you can get blue buff somehow, and survive til 6. I dont like it unless its vs someone without gapclosers though.
True, gap closers may pose a problem, but early levels is almost free harass for swain against these melee champs, and you dont need to worry about being pushed since top champs dont have a lot of AOE, which makes your max E then Q second even better.