Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide} A Rumble with Trundle is Fundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Petrove

12-09-2010

Here's a very nifty tip I discovered when attacking a tower. You can Rabid Bite the actual tower for its damage, but his auto-attacks won't trigger his damage boost. HOWEVER, a surrounding enemy minion will. I've found that while I'm banging on a tower with my W on the ground, I can bite the tower for the damage, turn and hit a minion for the buff, and then continue bashing the tower with enhanced damage. Works really well, give it a try sometime.

Hannor

12-11-2010

Indeed a great way to ake down towers. It was added.

Hannor

12-11-2010

Added a picture to better ilustrate the build/build strategies

Hannor

12-11-2010

bump

Hannor

12-11-2010

bump?

ReadInPeace

12-14-2010

I suggest you take out LW from the atk spd group, as it no longer provides atk spd. It got changed to 40 AD, 40% ArmP last patch.

Nice summary otherwise!

Hannor

01-07-2011

Updated the items in the pick to reflect patch changes.

Izzen

01-07-2011

Hey Hannor, thanks for posting this build dude. I Like trundle, but ive never played as him, because i had no idea how to build him. I Tough that tundle was a poor's man nasus.

I will try this build, but if it doesnt work, i know its my fault, coz in theory, its pretty solid and viable.

Very thanks buddy.