Shaco's Bugs/Annoyances

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cosmic Power

12-19-2009

Make Deceive able to dodge spells/projectiles. I know you can do that with Hallucinate, but it makes more sense on Deceive.

Jack in the Boxes do not target neutral creeps sometimes and after killing 1 they don't acquire a new target.

Sometimes when the JitB fears a target, it runs out of range of the box. ??? Not really a bug but kind of annoying (you didn't really fix this with the patch, you just finally made it reliably do this).

Change JitB where it *pops* when a unit gets within 250 range of it. It then fears all units within 400 range or w/e and shoots at the nearest enemy champion (can still shoot minions but prefers champions).

Also could you clarify in the tooltip if JitB deals magic damage or physical damage (actually I don't remember if it does or not but I'm sure it doesn't).

Two Shivs cooldown seems rather long as well. I suppose you want it that way to force a decision (do I keep my slowing attack or throw a nuke?), but usually it's just used as a finishing blow so no real decision there.

Change Hallucinate to where it takes the same amount of damage you do, but it dies at like 50/65/80% of your current health. That will make it not so obvious. Would be nice if it dispelled buffs as well, but ya I can only pray for that. If it kills a neutral monster, you don't get the buff.

GroM6

12-19-2009

I think it would be acceptable for JitB's to auto target Shaco's target. If shaco is damaging a unit, the JitB's should auto-target that unit if it is in their range.

Also, I think that the JitB, should not unstealth "pop out" until the target is closer. When it fears at the max range, the target usually runs away from it which is counter productive; just as the OP said.

Deceive being able to used projectiles and spells makes perfect sense. If a unit flashes, it pops projectiles; If a unit "blinks" (kassadin, shaco, Katarina) it should also pop projectiles.

Hallacuniate removing negative effects would be nice; I'm not sure how balanced this would be though.

Keith Bearjumper

12-19-2009

Could really go for some better controls on Hallucinate.

Cosmic Power

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Bearjumper View Post
Could really go for some better controls on Hallucinate.
I'm sure Riot would respond with something along the lines of, "We're working on it"

Dagna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2009

Yeah, as an avid Shaco player, this would just be overkill. Besides JitB and Deceive, his other skills are very fine tuned. JitB needs some serious bugs worked out of it, Deceive not so much.

To control your clone...

Hold Alt and click where you want it to go/attack. Works for Tibbers too. Lots of fun for popping it in the bush then sending it out to initiate while you deceive behind them.

JitB is seriously buggy as is right now. Everything else works very well with his play style. Popping missiles on deceive is a bit much considering what the skill already does. Honestly, breaking mid flight stuns every 9 seconds is too much.

Deceive will become unstealthed early without doing damage, or (more common to a lot of champs) auto attack will not take over. While annoying, this happens a lot less than the JitB issues.

The auto attack bug affects a lot of champs currently. You will be attacking an enemy champ and then just stop attacking, following, or swap targets for no reason. I have never lost "Line of Sight" when this has happened so I cant explain it.

Cosmic Power

12-19-2009

I know how to make the clone attack, but it would be nice if we could actually select the clone and tell it where to move. Maybe I play RTS's too much.