The Thread By Scooter Sparkle got deleted.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaurotur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

08-23-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21976097#history

WookieCookie is too busy playing dominion to spend a simple hour or two to investigate IP's and see that Gem got boosted.

Gem's been reported DOZENS of times in the past, and nothing happens. It doesn't take 3-9 months to do a simple elo boosting investigation.

Seems's legit.

Also the fact that all tickets get closed auto doesn't really help you saying "send in a ticket" when nothing happens when we do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grognak The Barb

Senior Member

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badtouch V View Post
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21976097#history

WookieCookie is too busy playing dominion to spend a simple hour or two to investigate IP's and see that Gem got boosted.

Gem's been reported DOZENS of times in the past, and nothing happens. It doesn't take 3-9 months to do a simple elo boosting investigation.

Seems's legit.

Also the fact that all tickets get closed auto doesn't really help you saying "send in a ticket" when nothing happens when we do.
It's a witch hunt. You're swamping riot's support database with tickets. This is bad when they're trying to sort out the important things.

I'm not defending GEM by any means because getting boosted is wrong, but she DID manage to take out the cancerous blight known as XJ "pony spammer" 9

pretty sure they have bigger fish 2 fry


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Robot NA

Senior Member

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jortalus View Post
Wookie going down the line laying the proverbial SMACKDOWN on these whiners.

Keep up the great work, Riot. I'm gonna buy some RP later!
there's this new surgery that can separate your lips from riot's ass, you should try it sometime


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaurotur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grognak The Barb View Post
It's a witch hunt. You're swamping riot's support database with tickets. This is bad when they're trying to sort out the important things.

I'm not defending GEM by any means because getting boosted is wrong, but she DID manage to take out the cancerous blight known as XJ "pony spammer" 9

pretty sure they have bigger fish 2 fry
XJ9 wasn't cancerous.

Gem is.

The fact you say XJ9 is cancerous to the game without knowing the REAL situation makes you a idiot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baneson

Senior Member

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badtouch V View Post
XJ9 wasn't cancerous.

Gem is.

The fact you say XJ9 is cancerous to the game without knowing the REAL situation makes you a idiot.
Yes he was. Normal players don't hack other people's accounts. Glad he's never going pro.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaurotur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baneson View Post
Yes he was. Normal players don't hack other people's accounts. Glad he's never going pro.
www.facebook.com/xj9lol

scroll down and read some stories.

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co...&highlight=xj9

tl;dr your acting like a chicken with it's head cut off mindlessly agreeing.
Go read this too, this is the post that I want to direct you to.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baneson

Senior Member

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badtouch V View Post
www.facebook.com/xj9lol

scroll down and read some stories.

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co...&highlight=xj9

tl;dr your acting like a chicken with it's head cut off mindlessly agreeing.
Go read this too, this is the post that I want to direct you to.
I know the story. I've read the posts. Don't care what his motives were or why he did what he did. He hacked another players account, repeatedly issued death threats, and elo boosted. Don't care how hurt he was by his ex-gf or how much some other player was picking on him/angered him. Two wrongs don't make a right and his wrongs far exceeded those he's blaming for his actions.

He was wrong. He won't let it die. This has made him radioactive. He'll never get picked up by the pros because of it. Get over it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaurotur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baneson View Post
I know the story. I've read the posts. Don't care what his motives were or why he did what he did. He hacked another players account, repeatedly issued death threats, and elo boosted. Don't care how hurt he was by his ex-gf or how much some other player was picking on him/angered him. Two wrongs don't make a right and his wrongs far exceeded those he's blaming for his actions.

He was wrong. He won't let it die. This has made him radioactive. He'll never get picked up by the pros because of it. Get over it.
And I can already tell your lying under your breath saying "I've read the posts".

Obviously didn't read a post that XJ9 made himself and said to riot day 1 but they ignored.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontPwnMe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-23-2013

XJ9 was a huge sociopath, how is that even a debatable point?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baneson

Senior Member

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badtouch V View Post
And I can already tell your lying under your breath saying "I've read the posts".

Obviously didn't read a post that XJ9 made himself and said to riot day 1 but they ignored.
You mean the wall of text he posted under someone else account? Yeah, read that too. I want those 5 minutes of my life back...I knew all of that information already.

There was no new information there that will make me change my mind. Or Riot's mind for that matter. He's not getting what he wants. He's not getting unbanned. He's not going to get other players banned just because he and his followers demand it. It's Riot's game and Riot's rules. He broke them both by hacking and by his actions.

GG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontPwnMe View Post
XJ9 was a huge sociopath, how is that even a debatable point?
It's not a debate. Just check out his facebook page that this XJ9 smurf I'm talking to posted. It becomes obvious just how deranged he is very quickly.