The Thread By Scooter Sparkle got deleted.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brodhi

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent View Post
Thats possible...and still...get this...MERITS AN INVESTIGATION.
You wanna know the crazy part?

I mean the absolutely insane part?

THERE ALREADY IS ONE LOL.

I swear you are all retarded.

Cello Jon

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Hi, Wookie.

Has there been any progress on getting CaptainMarvelous unbanned or at least a reduced one? An insta-perma is a little ridiculous. Especially when the offender has had no previous history of being a troublemaker.

Cdawg44

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer Bones View Post
As much as I enjoy league, some rioters need to learn some manners.
They, as reds, represent a company.

We are their clients, as bratty or ****ty as we are, we are clients all the same.

Time for Wookiecookie to start ****ing acting like it.

As a company, you should be professional with everyone you deal with, they talk about that **** from day 1 of your very first job.

99delusions

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodhi View Post
Because the account named "Gem" had a lot of influence in general with a large majority of people. Why would the hacker want his way into Riot's mainframe permanently banned from League of Legends?

OH ****! Suddenly the hacker is defending "Gem" and pushing blame onto a random Red. Hmm, who doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things? RiotJay. That name sounds nice. We'll make it seem like he is "protecting" Gem while also closing anti-Gem threads. Now Riot has to waste time "investigating" RiotJay while the hacker collects more information.

Riot concluded RiotJay was not a problem. Now he needs a new decoy. I know, how about a non-Red with high influence? An Adjucator will do nicely. Since our actual ACTIVE Adjucants cannot remember Devil, it is safe to assume his account was closed, but then hacked away. Now he has another account with actual influence to shush "blame" away from his Gem account. As soon as the Devil account is banned he unleashes his hack onto Riot, after collecting enough information.

Like seriously. Are you all this dumb you can't see what really is happening?

And I thought I was paranoid haha geez....

Notalent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Talon View Post
That riot would not tell you is occurring whether one is happening or not.
If account security, the most important thing in this game, is compromised. The player base should be informed and the players should be informed if action to close said loophole occurs and those involved are punished.

The Urf Life

08-22-2013

Lool

a huge wave of smurfs Im guessing just upvoted wookies second post, downvoted the one below it, and upvoted the one supporting gem

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdawg44 View Post
They, as reds, represent a company.

We are their clients, as bratty or ****ty as we are, we are clients all the same.

Time for Wookiecookie to start ****ing acting like it.

As a company, you should be professional with everyone you deal with, they talk about that **** from day 1 of your very first job.
Because no employee of a company has ever lost their cool before, just WC

NobSaiboot

08-22-2013

Quote:

Nah son...Logic and reading comprihension has been throw out the window at this point.

Funny how crying hack causes everyone to lose their f*cking minds.

Notalent

08-22-2013

Quote:

Sigh, My Ric Flair walk is so strong. I AM THE PERSON WHO ASKED, AND WAS RESPONDED TO THAT THERE IS AN INVESTIGATION.

I have since asked if we will be informed AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE INVESTIGATION OF IF THOSE INVOLVED HAVE BEEN PUNISHED AND IF RIOT SECURITY WAS IN FACT COMPROMISED.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR TOO STRONG.

8 Bit Astronaut

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Urf Life View Post
Lool

a huge wave of smurfs Im guessing just upvoted wookies second post, downvoted the one below it, and upvoted the one supporting gem
no

wookie's second post got upvoted because he just torched the asses of GD's idiots whining