Plat players in normal games bullying

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXN4rut0420xX

08-25-2013

Seriously the **** is wrong with you? I'm in a game right now with 2 members of SIRENS and they constantly pick on me while they instalocked heimer jungler and orianna after both mid and jungle was taken. They threathen to report the midlaner and the old jungler. Seriously the **** is wrong with yall?

Iamb

08-25-2013

pms

Crs Crumbzzz

08-25-2013

lol tell em to make u a samwich

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2013

Tell them that their attempts to troll you are failing as hard as their esports careers.

xXN4rut0420xX

08-25-2013

They deliberatly sit next to me while i'm getting killed and then engage and yell "look at lux feeding lol nub report" Seriously the **** is wrong with plat players?

Diana Loves BBC

08-25-2013

If either of them are Diana, just tell them that you have a BBC, and they'll both stop insulting everyone and also they'll proceed to Elo boost you to challenger free of charge.

I should point out I completely stopped reading OP after he said he was in game with two Sirens.

Irelia Carries U

08-25-2013

idk i get "bullied" in normals by bronze silvers golds and plats if i dont play well

xXN4rut0420xX

08-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irelia Carries U View Post
idk i get "bullied" in normals by bronze silvers golds and plats if i dont play well
It's been over 40 mins and yet they dont seem to give up. Constantly calling me out and saying i was a troll yet they REFUSE to let me take any cs or let me take any buffs. They REFUSE to ALLOW me to scale into lategame.

I can't ****ing wait until the pregame chat logs are out

gsai

08-25-2013

Every website I can find says you are currently not in game.

Hat

08-25-2013

I lolnexus'd his game 30 minutes ago and there was only one plat in the game and he wasn't a siren.