Riot pls, no more 33% on patcher

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man In Chair

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Could you guys tell me what file the patcher is hanging on? That file will be displayed in the bottom right corner of the patcher. Also, please list what anti-virus/firewall software you're using.
VOBank_EN_US.fsb
windows defender

Poks999

08-22-2013

Hello everyone, just managed to fix the problem. just attach your rads.lol.launcher file. Here's the problem- we are having problems downloading certian files, and we can fix this by simply getting the files from a friend. If I have the logs, I can tell you what files you need to get, through a friend, ect.

Preymaker

08-22-2013

same problems. 33%

57even

08-23-2013

keeps messing up on VOBank_EN_US.fsb step 2/2

it switches between 50% and 70% up top and 49% on the bottom to 33% up top and 0% on the bottom. then out of nowhere it will jump up to 99% at both right before it gives the error message of:

failed to download or extract all required update files after several attempts.Please ensure that you have a stable Internet connection, and that you have sufficent hard disk space (Error: 0xc1e9006)

i have seriously tried EVERYTHING i have seen to try and fix this (aside from a 100% clean reinstall) and have had no luck. this is beyond annoying and frustrating...especially because all the previous patches have NEVER given me this problem before.

EDIT: all antiviruses and firewalls were turned OFF during this. and still nothing

sornvru

08-23-2013

I had a friend who was having similar issues. His problem was that he would be able to update to 99% but the launcher would claim he was out of disk space.

To fix it, he disabled Peer-to-Peer in the launcher settings. He was missing the VOBank_en-US.fsb file.

I gave him my copy of the missing file, which is located at:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client_en_us\manage dfiles\0.0.0.158\DATA\Sounds\FMOD

assuming that League is installed at the default location.

He also ran League as an administrator and the launcher successfully patched the game.

Note: the .fsb file is around 300 MB and will not compress to much smaller than that. To send this file to someone else, you will not be able to email it due to the size, and even my personal web server would not accept it. Our solution was to transfer the file over Teamspeak and the process took around an hour to get it between us. A physical method (flash drive) would be the most effective method to transfer this file, otherwise you will have to use a method that will not limit your file size so that you can complete the transfer.

LiveGold

08-24-2013

Ive tryed every thing that riot said to do and its not working :/

MeatClever

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Morgageddon peers back in.

So on the mac client you re-installed but still cannot play? Are you on a wired or wireless connection? If you haven't already made a support ticket, I'd recommend it, direct it at me.
I've now made 4 support tickets, none of which appear to have gone through. Usually, I receive an e-mail telling me that the support ticket has one through, but so far i have not received even one of these e-mails. I've included your name in all of them. I am on a wireless Verizon connection on a version 10.8 iMac. I'd love some help.

MeatClever

08-24-2013

I got in to the client now, but this happened yesterday as well, and as soon as i logged out I had to go through the process again. Maybe I'll just not log out anymore? I don't know how to act.

Jinxest

02-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Morgageddon peers in.

Well, this could be caused by having peer-2-peer still being enabled on the Patcher, which you can disable by clicking the cogwheel and disabling peer-2-peer transfers. If it still doesn't work, you'll have to navigate here and delete these files:

C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/solutions/lol_game_client_sln/...

Delete the folder called 'releases' then open the patcher again, that should reset your update back to before last night's patch.
I don't have a solutions folder? on a mac.

sh3ratdkne

02-16-2014

yeh im getting the same error 0xe00095, its something about unstable connection although im sure my connection is perfectly fine. i tried redownloading the client and nothing worked.
p.s i formatted my pc and downloaded the client and it happened