Riot pls, no more 33% on patcher

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiguinBlaster

08-22-2013

Riot i'm having other troubles in the game after patch, please check my thread

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...2#post40946602

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

08-22-2013
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiguinBlaster View Post
Riot i'm having other troubles in the game after patch, please check my thread

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...2#post40946602
You should follow the steps Morgageddon just posted. It will force your game to repatch assets and ideally fix the problems you're seeing.

UnOtaku

08-22-2013

I'll try that. Just to let you know, it's currently at "Applying Patches". still looks like it's running files though. Should i just go ahead and turn off the peer-2-peer and restart?

EDIT: The file it had stopped at was 0.0.0.130\Archieve_65415216.raf

EDIT EDIT: I deleted the file specified, restarted the launcher, and starts me off at 33%, scanning files

Poks999

08-22-2013

I have done both fixes, but to no avail. I am getting stuck on "lore.mp3"

(Error 0xc1e90006)

MeatClever

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Morgageddon peers in.

Well, this could be caused by having peer-2-peer still being enabled on the Patcher, which you can disable by clicking the cogwheel and disabling peer-2-peer transfers. If it still doesn't work, you'll have to navigate here and delete these files:

C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/solutions/lol_game_client_sln/...

Delete the folder called 'releases' then open the patcher again, that should reset your update back to before last night's patch.
I'm having this problem as well, but I'm on Mac. What should I delete to get it running on there? I got in earlier but as soon as I started a game i lost connection to the servers and my launcher refused to open for a while. As soon as I got it back up, it's stuck at 33% complete. The patch successfully downloaded earlier in the day, but undownloaded itself after I had already bought Lucian's bundle and tried to play a game with him. I would love some help.

MiguinBlaster

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
You should follow the steps Morgageddon just posted. It will force your game to repatch assets and ideally fix the problems you're seeing.

Thank you for answering, i don't know why but i always seem to be ignored by all here, it's like i don't even exist.

After posting a new thread i can't even see it for a while in the main list before it gets buried by others.

I will try repatching to see if it solves the problem, thanks again.

Andus

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Morgageddon peers in.

Well, this could be caused by having peer-2-peer still being enabled on the Patcher, which you can disable by clicking the cogwheel and disabling peer-2-peer transfers. If it still doesn't work, you'll have to navigate here and delete these files:

C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/solutions/lol_game_client_sln/...

Delete the folder called 'releases' then open the patcher again, that should reset your update back to before last night's patch.
Damn you guys are good... :P

UnOtaku

08-22-2013

oh god, this worked for me. thank you very much

MeatClever

08-22-2013

NOOOO PLEEEAASSEE
It won't let me delete the releases folder. I found it and everything, but it says that 'the item "releases" can't be moved to the Trash because it can't be deleted.'
What do I do?

Poks999

08-22-2013

Not working for me- Hanging on lore.mp3