Aegis needs a price reduction now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

Two rounds of nerfs and it's still the same price? Riot? Please?

Strawbrrymlk

12-18-2009

Its still worth getting one every game. = not in need of buff

Belanova

12-18-2009

Just wondering about UNIQUE Auras like Aegis. I understand they don't stack if an individual buys them, but what if each member of your team bought one?

Would it give all the aura effects 5 times total?

Monnok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

Not 5, just 2.

1 aura coming from your own, and 1 from your teammates. Works the same as Mana Manipulators, if you want to view the results early game with a buddy

I8C SRS FACE

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Senate View Post
Two rounds of nerfs and it's still the same price? Riot? Please?
You forgot to add "and it's still really good and well worth the current price".

Each individual component is worth it. 475 gold for 180 HP is worth it. 400 gold for 24 magic resitance is worth it. 300 gold for 18 armor is worth it. 750 gold for 90 hp, 5 armor, and 10 damage is worth it. (Plus, that 750 gold ALSO gives 24 magic resist, 23 armor and 10 damage to your teammates nearby, so it's kind of a double whammy.)

IEatBabies

12-18-2009

If nothing else, it promotes team play. You're getting off on the cheap side.

Besides, we all know Riot wants short games. Defense can = long games. To be honest I can't blame them. It makes getting into a game with idiots much faster. If you were going to roll people, why not do it sooner. The long games you do get into are much better that way.