Health, why it's completely OP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reshoku

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slev View Post
Yeah I came from HoN. HoN actually works. You're telling me in the middle of a game I'm supposed to summon a WW or Kogmaw to help me?
No, just play better. Last whisper for armor, w/e item their is to counter MR, bloodrazer for health, and then....harass. simple.

Exc3ssion

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slev View Post
I'm not raging at all here, I'm presenting why health stacking in lol is completely op.

I was playing as MF, and I had a bloodrazor, so I had the counter to health. Doesn't matter. We'll start with olaf. Olaf can easily do double the dps of a MF and have 3.5K health. Then there was ammumu. His armor and magic reduction are so high that bloodrazor doesn't make a difference. Then there was vlad. I mean come on, vlad just gets health and then nukes. 2 seconds to deal 300 damage+ and regen 100+. Bloodrazor is the hard counter to health. It doesn't work. Even if you're attack speed capped and at 300 damage. Against an enemy with 3K health it takes 5 seconds of sustained fire to theoretically kill them. Most high health chars have 3500+ and have 50% or more reduction on armor and magic. This means you need 7ish seconds to kill an enemy with 3500+ hp. This is if you're capped on attack speed and doing 300 damage per shot and they aren't dodging. Now, assume you have two of these enemies. That means 14-15 seconds to kill them. To get the stats needed to average this kill time your health is most likely 2500 tops. Now if there's 3 you're at 21-23 seconds. They also have dpser/casters with them. Even if your whole team is there it means you need over 25 seconds of sustained fire to kill all 3 tanks and start hitting the dps. This is impossible. Even if you have 3 dpsers on your team with these stats, you're still needing close to 10 seconds of sustained fire. You're not going to get that.

TL;DR Health is op in its current state because it's too easy to get and the counters aren't good enough.
O.o, hit the dps first, it'll help.

Chiptune

12-05-2010

God, you are stupid.

Asuran

12-05-2010

How can people say health doesn't have a great counter?

If you are building bloodrazor keep in mind you are planning on most of your magic damage being done by them. In this case you stack attack speed on top of bloodrazor. 4% health and attacking at a rate of 2 attacks per second + abilities means that the people you attack are going to go down like a drunk prom date.

If your opponents are HP stacking that means that any attack you do is doing MAX damage. It also means that the opponent is doing virtually NO damage.

Seriously, if you are MF and can't kite the HP stacker while taking big chunks of life out, that's not an HP issue, that's a skill issue.