Warwick needs to be nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infernalis613

12-05-2010

Go away. You're not wanted. By anyone. Anywhere.

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

12-05-2010

How many times has this happened to me? (This is a question mark, it goes at the end of a question.)

Once, and only once. Then I learned that warwick has a large amount of lifesteal passively, an ability that heals him for a large amount of health, as well as a large stun on his ult that heals him as well. After that I made better choices, instead of falling for the same trick twice or more, and either stunned or killed him at range instead of letting him whack at me.

I think this occurred when I was level 5.

Liquidone

12-05-2010

Thornmail and a little MR to mitigate Madred's and you got yourself a dead WW.

r431

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

Warwick is balanced. Last nerf pretty much hurt a portion of his survivability and speed.

/thread

Freyjana

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnosaurusRex1 View Post
Now you might think that o well you just shouldndt be 1v1 against warwick, right? if you have a 2v1 you should win, right? WRONG! even with the damage you deal, he heals with ult +passive on the team mate and because of ult, they deal no damage. so what happenes is that its a 1v1 anyways but he just doesent have his ult. So you say a 3v1 would wrk. Well the problem is, he has a team to and if you guys are running around in groups of 3's chances are he will notice.
Well then I might just think gee, I have the equivalent number of people on my team that he does on his team. So somewhere in that 5v5 skirmish one of my teammates or myself could take out warwick right?!

BUT NO!! Then the other team pulls out their grenades and rapes us into oblivion by putting live grenades into warwick's stomach and tossing him at us like some screwed up furry-war fetish. And that's probably the end of it right?!

NO! Then the satellites in outer space shoot laser beams down to the planet, lighting warwick on fire which just empowers him and drives him into a mad rage and....

No but seriously, warwick is fine.

Remsiag

12-05-2010

Try outdamaging him? Ignite? Exhaust does not shut down WW as his main damage dealer is his Q(a spell) So instead of being a baddy and overextending try to learn how WW works.

Players like you cause champions to get unnecessarily nerfed. Burden of Knowledge, you will never get far in this game w/o researching what each champion is capable of. You can't beat a WW 1v1 at any point in the game. You can't beat one 1v2 during the early-mid game.

Macroz

12-05-2010

For reals? Nerf WW? Lol funny troll is funny.

On the off chance that I believe this is for real though. You are a bad player. stun/taunt/cleanse/random bugs will get rid of his CC ult for you. Ignite really hampers his healing and regen properties.

WW is a good 1v1 champ but he's not near strong enough to nerf. Being a good 1v1 champs doesn't stand for jack **** in a 5v5 team game...

Just sayin'

Lacesso

12-05-2010

Sad thing is this guy is lvl30. He was playing TF

AmPriS

12-05-2010

Warwick is a great attrition fighter. You have to deal a certain amount of damage to him consistently or you will NEVER kill him. The same kind of thing goes for Olaf too except, you must back load your damage on him (burst him down when he gets low).

PerryThePIatypus

12-05-2010

WW? is perfectly balenced.

As stated by a buntch of other people in this thread he is a very good 1vs1 champion.