BackDooring Storys!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Floof

12-05-2010

So i was bored and i decided to play and Backdoor the whole game for fun.
And i got most of their towers and then they started to have to keep 1 player back to protect their other towers and inhibs (once i was able to solo a tower) And they QQ'd about it the whole game and then somebody reported me for ''Disruption of gameplay''

I thought it would be fun to share this i find it funny that i got reported for being sneaky!

What are your storys? I know everybody has had a great backdoor win!
(No backdoored your mom jokes)

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

Well me and your mom wanted to try something new and...

No but seriously, one time I backdoored 3 turrets and an inhibitor all in one run, while the other team only got like 1 mid turret and they never got me.

SupremeStar

12-05-2010

Its not called back-dooring as long as there are creeps in the base. Get your DOTA terminology right.

What you people do is more like creep-skipping.

Sangheneili

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

BD/flashpush builds are fun.
Try Olaf with swiftness boots, MS quints, 4 zeals and a frozen mallet.
At 540ms passive for an average game, ghost and teleport, no one is
a threat.
Also is a great 1v1 gank build.

Phyrexian Roony

12-05-2010

team= panth, tf, shen in 3v3... nuff said

AlexHardt

12-05-2010

One night, my dad and I...

Phutch

12-05-2010

So one time I was with my girlfriend and I asked and she said no but then I slipped it in anyway...

Oh wait. What kind of backdoor are we talking about?

Eltherian

12-05-2010

My 5v5 team and played hide-and-seek with the other team. Most of us had teleport, and Heimer and I (TF) were the main bd'ers on the team. We couldn't win teamfights, so we just started split-pushing to the point of it being hilarious. As soon as we killed one turret, we would run away and do whatever until it was time for the next turret. The other team could handle that amount of awesome, and we won because of it. =D